Sundown Audio

High wattage 1 ohm budget amp

Black F1

If you are able to squeeze your budget a little more for the SoundQubed amp, i'd actually suggest this one instead:

http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/twisted-sounds-ts1-8k-1800w-monoblock-bass-amplifier/

They are under rated amplifiers, it's basically a 2200w board for less money.

I wouldn't waste my money on the crap SQ amp when you can get a better version of the same thing for less money in the Hifonics Brutus brz2400.1

I am not 100% sold on the Twisted Sounds, but they seem to use better components than SQ and are put together just as well.

I learned so much about amps just by watching that video...Lol

It is a very informative video. It also shows that a particular brand that a lot of people go crazy over is no better than a brand that you can score on ebay for a bit less money.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Want power for cheap? Hit craigslist, buy a used rockford. They don't break, and you can find deals everywhere.

Don't trust a shop but you personally just smoked two decks, makes sense.

03' Trailblazer LT
Dayton Designer 6.5"s & Silkie tweeters
Dayton Audio Ultimax 18"
Pioneer 9601 & 8604
XS Power D3400
2 runs 1/0
Singer 250

Want power for cheap? Hit craigslist, buy a used rockford. They don't break, and you can find deals everywhere.

They don't break huh?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

They don't break huh?

Comparatively. You can snag oldschool BD's all day for pretty cheap, he never said he wanted an efficient amp.

Don't trust a shop but you personally just smoked two decks, makes sense.

03' Trailblazer LT
Dayton Designer 6.5"s & Silkie tweeters
Dayton Audio Ultimax 18"
Pioneer 9601 & 8604
XS Power D3400
2 runs 1/0
Singer 250

If you are able to squeeze your budget a little more for the SoundQubed amp, i'd actually suggest this one instead:

http://www.droppinhzcaraudio.com/twisted-sounds-ts1-8k-1800w-monoblock-bass-amplifier/

They are under rated amplifiers, it's basically a 2200w board for less money.

I wouldn't waste my money on the crap SQ amp when you can get a better version of the same thing for less money in the Hifonics Brutus brz2400.1

I am not 100% sold on the Twisted Sounds, but they seem to use better components than SQ and are put together just as well.

I learned so much about amps just by watching that video...Lol

It is a very informative video. It also shows that a particular brand that a lot of people go crazy over is no better than a brand that you can score on ebay for a bit less money.

I wont lie, I was an AQ fan for the longest time. I loved my 3500s. I bought and used 4 of them and never bought anything else. Mainly because they were cheaper than other name brand amps and also because I didn't know any better back then. But I am moving onto NVX 4ch's and Audio Legion mono's.

Archived