Battery And Alternator Clearance

wouldnt happen to have an alt. for the GM 4.3L V6 engine would you? like a 200amp or higher?

Yes, I have a 225 amp large case unit on clearance, $199 shipped (normally $349)

I also have a 200 amp unit for the Dr. Johnson's explorer, $175 shipped. (normally $349)

Let me know

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

to everyone that is interested in mechman alternators ..... u cant go wrong i ordered a street beat 250amp for my 95 yukon and the case is top quality! mine shines and its not even chrome... mechman was even so nice to throw in a BILLET cooling fan and pulley end cap so u dont have to look at the ugly nut on the end of the pulley AND adjustable voltage regulator... not like u would even have to adjust it because mechman dyno's them and sets them up for the most optimum voltage and u can't beat a birth sheet to go along with a top knotch alternator...

just make sure he gets ur apt # right ...lol

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

wow man, got my attention. im runnin a 200 amp alt now for my 96 explorer 4.0 and for the price i paid for it, i dont think im gettin the amps i should so how bout a 96 explorer with the 4.0 and what kind of amperage will i receive at idle and it wont be used for comps or anything, just for daily drivin. dont know if that matters any just thought id let ya know. thanks bro, its much appreciated------Rob

what could i use for a 99 toyota tacoma 4wd 3.4l v6? and how much?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived