Sundown Audio

US Amps Double D and USA 6000

Slapz

Hi

Anybody on here really know their us amps?

I am trying to find out what the diffrernce between theese 2 amps The look pretty much the same from the outside. From what i can gather so far is the usa 6000 is a class a/b amp and the double d is class de? and also the usa 6000 is more reliable?

Can anyone confirm this or shed any light on any other info on the two amps

Pic 1 is the double d

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pic 2 usa 6000

Posted Image

The end plates on the amps where the gain controls are are clearly diffrent.

thanks for any info.

Here are specs from the Double D..

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/USAmps_Double_D/

Double D is 2 De 3000's in the same Heatsink.

I am looking for more info on the Usa 6000 ...There is a fellow on here I belive named Greg that is a Usampfreak. He would know.

Thanks for that link what an awesome site that is!

from looking at this site i think i may know whats that now.

The double d appears to be as you said 2 US Amps DE-3000 together.

I Noticed on that same site this.

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/USAmps_USA-3000/

The usa 3000 has the same gain controls as the usa 6000 and 2x usas 3000 would = usa 6000 makes sense to me im gussing its two of thoose together?

still unsure what the diffrence between thoose two is tho?.

Those pictures are better then sex! What the hell.................Those amps caught me by complete surprise. Please send them my way, and I'll tell you the differences...lol! You need to get a hold of "USAMPFREAK" as said before, this guy works for USAmps, and knows his shit!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Those pictures are better then sex! What the hell.................Those amps caught me by complete surprise. Please send them my way, and I'll tell you the differences...lol! You need to get a hold of "USAMPFREAK" as said before, this guy works for USAmps, and knows his shit!

They do look very nice! i want to find out which is the better of the two.

ill wait and see if USAMPFREAK reads this thread thanks for the help so far! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Slapz, that is indeed a USA-6000 but you better have one hell of a massive charging system. 5-600 amps of current draw from that beast.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Archived