Jump to content

Extreme Groundpounder Build Up. Got Steel?(new Pics/doors Started 10-23-2k8)


Recommended Posts

Posted

ok well its not complete, I need 2 fittings so that I can route my front lines so they dont kink.

then I have to make it look pretty. B)

so here is some pics of it outside.

rear lifted, it doesnt get very high at all

Posted Image

layed out

Posted Image

Posted Image

the frontend is still not exactly like I want but its lower

full size layed out pic

Posted Image

Posted

fuckin SLAMMED!!! Post the bag install pics over in the air ride area too! :D


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

fro sho, I still have a bunch of pics to take while I make it all pretty.

here is another shot of it slammed.

Posted Image

Posted

thats it for now, I will have plenty of pics very soon.

tomorrow after work I get the fittings I need to finish the plumbing, then I have to clean it all up and make it purty.

Posted

looking VERY NICEE haha keep up the good work seems like a interesting project

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

ok been Super Busy.

I have been searching for new Rimz.

I think I have settled For these. tell me what ya think.

Posted Image

Style : 355

Size : 17x7.0

Color : Hyper Black

PCD : 4x100

Offset :+40

With 205/40/17 tires: $580

Posted

dude those are sweet would have looked alot better chrome. we would all be like B)

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

Posted

Those'll look awesome, and thats a great price too.

Hows the inside coming? Maybe you mentioned, but I get lazy sometimes and blaze through threads looking at just the pics.

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4487 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...