Pa Tt2250d Amp **edit 12/04/08**

planet audio tt 2250d works great. 1/0 power and ground. 10g speaker wire minor scratches nothing that effects its working condition $185 +shipping & paypal fees if used.

i have had a few people ask what are the specs, here is a link that i have seen many people on smd use for specs so ill do the same,

http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/O2_Audio_OAD3000.1/

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i will not ship until payment received & cleared, unless i have dealt with you before or someone known will vouch for you.

if your not going to follow through with your end of the deal dont waste my time! i have had a couple very flaky people take it all the way to the end with offers and then when i say ok they bail.

i will not go any lower on my price...i might trade pm me what you have.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

whats the deal, I have warned you a few times now, if your not gonna follow the for Sale Section Rules, Im gonna take your priveldges away.

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

the next person that posts something in the for-sale section better be trying to buy something or sell something cause if not your Getting BANNNNNNNNNNNED.

Im tired of deleting and cleaning up after you retarded people who can not follow the freaking RULES of the FORUM.

do not push me, I will bann you.

sorry man, ignore the pm, i just realized you dont have paypal... i dont know how i missed that. gl with the sale

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

I will Vouch for Vic being an A+ seller, if anybody would like to confirm feel free to drop me a PM.

and vic you got a PM regarding the Arc EQ

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

the next person that posts something in the for-sale section better be trying to buy something or sell something cause if not your Getting BANNNNNNNNNNNED.

Im tired of deleting and cleaning up after you retarded people who can not follow the freaking RULES of the FORUM.

do not push me, I will bann you.

did i do something wrong ? im lost :unsure:

sorry man, ignore the pm, i just realized you dont have paypal... i dont know how i missed that. gl with the sale

no prob, im really looking to deal local like the thread says but, thanks anyway

I will Vouch for Vic being an A+ seller, if anybody would like to confirm feel free to drop me a PM.

and vic you got a PM regarding the Arc EQ

-Drew

thanks bro also if the person is known or has someone vouch for them i have no problem sending my equipment first , pmd back

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived