Jump to content

Fi BL's are SOLD, only USAmps MD3D LEFT!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello everyone.

USAmps MD3D amp is 9.5 appearance wise (the finish usamps puts on the sides of the amp is NOT FINGER PRINT FRIENDLY!) Heatsink/plexiglass is perfect. I did screw the amp down on my rack, so the feet might show a mark or 2 but that doesnt matter. Amp is 10/10 working wise. Damn fine amp, and makes great power with a good electrical system. Amp is about 22 inches long (I think) and 10 or so inches wide. Amp saw an 8v preamp signal, so gain was always WAY DOWN, and the AMP NEVER GOT HOT, hell for that matter, I always found it to run cooler then any amp i've ever had @ 1ohm. Amp also comes with remote bass knob

As far as prices go, here is what i'm looking for shipped.

USAMPS MD3D $400

I have feedback of all my internet sales @ www.heatware.com (under S/N newls1) i'm 100% perfect. I did sell 2 batts on here a while back, and the seller did leave feedback on SMD, I will find the link.

Here are my pictures

Posted Image

Posted Image

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

when you say they are not universal what exactly does that mean?

2007 Acura TSX

Stock Navigation

Rockford 360.2 (FOR SALE)

Sundown SAZ3500

2 12" DC Sound Lab LvL4 @2ohm

JL 600/4

2 Sets of Focal 165K2P

Posted

when you say they are not universal what exactly does that mean?

universal option gives you the ability to be able to recone it using a dual 1 recone or a dual 2 recone. the coil gap is wider to allow either to work without clearance problems.

From what i remember hearing, one of those configs had the same coil gap as the universal as it was but i cant remember which it was. Any Fi gurus, please step in and correct me on this if i was misinformed...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Posted

what does that amp put out at 14.4 1 ohm

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

Posted

Come up to IASCA with me and sell them there! There are sure to be some spectators looking to buy them off you!

where is this, and when?

Come on people, I need this stuff sold!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

2000rms

you know as well as I do that this amp is underrated. I have no way to prove this, but more like 22-2300 watts @ 1ohm. Shit, it has 240amp worth of fuses in it.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9718 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...