SD Forum  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Would u like an independant SounDigital Amplifier Forum on SMD?

• YES
    • NO

i voted no. just because of what zak went through.. but hopefully someone can change my opinion

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I'd like to see it just so that we can expel some of the rumor and doubts about the amps... I doubt we'll see it though because of the presence of the other CA companies that already have been here in the past. I doubt that they want another company on the forum getting additional publicity and business from being on here.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

9 votes and with me, 5 responses to how they voted. If u vote, post y. BUT i voted NO because i feel that the whole thing should be left up to the admins and sounddigital. Now if they want one, they should pm david, steve, joe, or any other admin. this is my oppinion. and also i agree with eric

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain