Jump to content

bigmizzle99

S.O.T.M. Winner
  • Posts

    660
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by bigmizzle99

  1. I sent an email 3 days asking where the E Series amps are manufactured. No replies.
  2. No wires left off, it's just positive and negative leads. Everything is right.
  3. Likely...seems all cars have pcm controlled charging.
  4. I bought a brand new XS D3400 from droppinhz. It measured 12.71V when I got it. Put it in the car. Still 12.71V. The first few days seemed awesome, voltage was always in the 14s when driving. I thought to mysekf, awesome, this is what it's like to have good voltage However, a week later, and my voltage now measured 12.4V today while driving. WHY????? I thought the AGM would hold charge longer, recharge faster, and provide me the amps necessary for audio. I don't have any audio connected yet, and it's disappointing. I'm charging the battery right now and the voltage is coming up. Am I doing something wrong?
  5. Holy sh!t!! Just checked D'Amore's website and the price of the A1500.2 is now listed at .... $7,499.00
  6. This thread...obviously you want to talk about it else you wouldn't have posted. I can't read any more and guess cuz I have no idea. More clues or just lock it up.
  7. Steve... you are wicked! More cool shit for us. Thanks. I need to develop a need for these. AutoCAD was my design tool before Sketchup. I could never figure out 3D in AutoCAD, tho.
  8. This is quite awesome. Does this mean you will be expanding into offering custom milling services or is this entirely for personal use?
  9. Ha. I don't have faith. There has to be amps that don't make rated, and I'm going with this one won't. 2475 total
  10. you have the right idea but you need to add up all three modes if you didn't already. Unless you think this amp only does 310 watts in each mode. Doh! I was thinking NOT bridged. My bad
  11. 1 ohm mode = 1864 watts 2 ohm mode = 1106 watts Total watts = 2970 Readjusted for both channels, not just one.
  12. I've seen the amp for home, but what else is in the works? I love the creativity and expertise brought to the 12V industry and the current products are top notch. I just want to see what's next! Keep up the quality work and knowledge sharing!
×
×
  • Create New...