Jump to content

lilone71742

Members
  • Posts

    191
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilone71742

  1. I had this same issue with something I bought online 2 months ago. Local post office did nothing and needless to say I didn't get my package. I had to eat the money I spent. If the place I'm buying for offers it I will not order!
  2. I just wanted to take time to thank you Kevin. I finally after waiting for so long purchased some VVX v1 15's. I am very happy and impressed with the sound. I need to come check the you guys out, I am in central Florida and need to make the trip. Here's a vid.... Crappy quality but you get to see a little taste of it playing.
  3. Major props Steve, I know this is your boy but its good to see you helping him out. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
  4. Nice looking vid, I like that saying stance will make her dance LOL
  5. Im tuned in as well! i got some finishing on my box, but plan on completing it when this product is available.
  6. This is a disgrace! Exactly why I do all my stuff by myself. I'm no expert but I learn a lot by doing it on my own. I see a few ideas I'm gonna have to use on my build.
  7. clean as fawk! Im getting there im getting there! Hopefully i can use that led idea with fans etc.
  8. Funny thing is he came very close to traveling. I don't think he initially planned to do it. It was a last minute thought.
  9. This>>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J58L_bEdqS8 Don't get me Steve LOL... I had too
  10. It's fun to do that I can remember when I first started dunking in 8th grade (not to mention at the time I was 6"4... 6"8 now) especially during a game on a fast break!
  11. I see a ping pong table that is calling my name lol! Good shit can't wait to see it with the smd's. When is that resin coming out?
  12. Nice! Need to buy them all myself! Been slacking need to quit working so Damn much
  13. I just snagged some up for the Presidents day sale and just installed it today. I will need more but not just yet! Great Product, great deal!
  14. great deal! I just ordered 2 bulk packs and cant wait to get them. I did have one question, does the kits come with the roller and knife i wasnt sure so i didnt add it to the order. It will be my first time trying this product out and Im pretty sure I will buy Second Skin for all my other cars.
×
×
  • Create New...