Jump to content

MrSkippyJ

Members
  • Posts

    10293
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

Everything posted by MrSkippyJ

  1. DC recommends 1.25. What's the confusion then?
  2. then you should ask about their ports as well. If the ports aren't the same then comparing box sizes is useless.
  3. So are you just looking for a list of people that have a certain box size? I don't want to get off topic but maybe I'm not sure what the topic is.
  4. like I said I'm not the person to offer much in the advice of port design, but I'm pretty sure you can't just use a per square foot formula to figure out port area. That seems to ignore lots of variables.
  5. You also can get away with not doing 100% coverage too!
  6. I'm not great at ports but that seems a little low for port area. Hopefully someone that knows their stuff can help out a bit more. I had 2 lvl 4 12s with a single 8" aero and it wasn't nearly enough. Different subs I know, but still.
  7. If that's what they recommend then it should work. What's your plan for the port?
  8. You guys rock, appreciate the help!
  9. 2013 f150. I can go measure, didn't think about that.
  10. Yeah, noob mistake on my part. However what I really want to know if that is in fact the right battery for my truck. Have I just been cursed with an expensive battery in the front of my truck?
  11. The XS website doesn't have a selection past the year 2012 and using the 2012 version of my truck leads me to a D6500 for a starting battery. Am I wrong or is my option for a starting battery from XS nearly $500?? $500 for a single battery is a fucking tough pill to swallow...
  12. Those things are crazy fast. I have an older Emaxx I use to race a friend who has an Erevo and I can't even stay close.
  13. Go with one that matches the RMS requirements of the sub at the right ohm.
  14. Exactly how much more output are you expecting from the 12? You are losing a good bit of cone area from the 3 8s. I'm not sure you will gain. You might just have an enclosure problem. What are your 8s in now?
  15. See that adapter in the dock? Plug in. Play music from any phone.
  16. This is amazing. It's hard to argue against the price of your products when you see that it is truly isn't off the shelf parts.
  17. Only 54% of the $9.3 billion in education spending each year goes to the classroom.
  18. You could probably use google to search for components that will handle the power the amp puts out.
  19. If I had one wish it would be less than having two.
  20. bola's going to copy and paste this thread and make a song out of it. he's probably reading this drooling over himself trying to figure how we are all so good at writing lyrics.
×
×
  • Create New...