It would be fun to join and play. I last played in a winter league a few years back at Elk Grove park. The dude suckered me into joining a higher league and we played in a damn league with a bunch of ringers and lost every fucking game. We did almost win one game but then we blew it at the end and gave up ass.
Just buy it here for $6.35. Free shipping and no taxes ftw. This is the best site to buy dvds from IMO. The new releases you can get cheaper buying the first week on sale from like Best Buy or something but this site is the shit for getting older releases.
http://www.deepdiscount.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/productID/C1D5403E-9FF8-446F-9332-606526FEAF8B/
Made a road trip up to Oregon last weekend and found out the whole state is full service gas only. I didn't have to pump gas the whole time I was there. Now that's ballin.
I have a 70 amp alt on my Civic and I pretty much asked the same question as you and I was told I just needed a 2nd battery. I didn't specifically ask if I'd get a steady 14v though.
Bullett, have you seen the video from your avatar? It's hella funny. The whole time those guys are rapping and shit and you don't know the tall dude is on skates and then at the end he takes off in skates. lol
L.A. hits record breaking temp of 113.
http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/los-angeles-september-record_2010-09-27
Normally it's us up here in Sac frying our asses off. Now it's your guys' turn. lol
I remember seeing a thread by Skittles saying he had a very hard time reaching them by phone. I can't remember what board the thread was on though. Hit him up and see how he finally got ahold of them.