Jump to content

EclipseChris

Members
  • Posts

    3856
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by EclipseChris

  1. 800 is wayyyyyyyyyyy to coarse for clear coat, for something like that start with like 1500 and work to 2000 then polish cure and wax.
  2. I do not mean to offend the op(er) but if he doesn't know the difference between scratches and swirls, he should pay someone to fix it. Just being brutally honest. I don't even trust myself doing body work on people's cars.
  3. I would also like to add, the way to fix that... i recommend paying a body shop to cut buff and wax it for you.
  4. That my friend is what most people call, "fucked up clear coat" they are scratches. They have ruined your clear coat,just not the color. That is why they go away with water.
  5. Battery depends on the amp, their site helps. As for the subs? I don't know sorry never had anything better than my DD.
  6. Carpet from walmart, i get that stuff all the time. I have seen they have that color and like a darker shade of that at the walmart near me. It is awesome. Props on the box it looks solid.
  7. 24-40? Dang my current box has like 10. My future (this week) box is 16 sq in per cube. I WISH I knew more about box building.
  8. Haha this guy HATES port noise =P
  9. This made this thread from serious and kinda down to full of lulz. Thank you sir for making the world a better place.
  10. I use glue, some type of gel glue. Then sand or scrape then paint.
  11. Get a DD 18 and do 180dbz Proof in da pudding
  12. Get a DD 18" It will make you louder. Does that ?
  13. DD = louder (sorry I'm starting to become a DD fanboy.)
  14. Haha trust me man i know, i have lived where i am now for like 8 years and have never even seen a system that comes close to 140 db let alone a competition car. So needless to say i have never heard of any competitions around me either.
  15. Sorry to hear that man, maybe next time.
  16. I'm thinking the same exact thing for the car I plan on getting at the end of the summer.
  17. that much for labor? Sounds like something for the "FUCK THAT" thread. That much for product MAYBE if your getting like gold flake all over. Try to shop for paints yourself and find a shop willing to use your paint to save a few bucks.
  18. First off when you disconnect a battery you only need to disconnect the neg terminal (the ground) and second off when you do that it clears some codes in the computer and loses radio stations and eq settings which is annoying Did not mean to make that sound mean.
  19. This explains how my hu s prev owner fried the "front" rca pair =[
×
×
  • Create New...