Kinda came way out of left field...
You don't need to harrass someone for what they want to have in the end.
for example, I want a 15" DC level 6 with an aluminum basket,
fully acrylic/lexan/fiberglass box with LED changing lights,
An xtx-5000 RE audio with 2/0AWG big 3 upgrade and a 300 amp alternator and 2 XS batteries in the trunk and a yellowtop for my main battery all as a trunk build in my 97 Riviera with XXX 6.5" midbass drivers.
Gonna shit on me for that?
That didn't come out of left field. I posted a non negative comment after others had given the guy a hard time and he came at me sideways. I usually don't post on stuff like this but I thought it was kinda of ironic that I felt bad for the guy for catching attitude for asking a simple question and when I replied with a straight forward answer he gave me attitude. Either way I am done with this and I could care less what you or your buddy want for a "dream" system. I wouldn't harrass you even if you said you wanted a couple sony xplod's I could care less. You can put your cape away captain cause your partner don't need to be saved.