Jump to content

08tahoe

Members
  • Posts

    1502
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 08tahoe

  1. They install these on a lot of cars at the shop where I got my rims, that's how I found out about them
  2. Great on my car but on my brothers they kinda hit the inside of the wheel well when he hits like bumps and stuff but at least his tires aren't getting all messed up by them rubbing
  3. If your car has springs you can do what I did to mine and lift it. You go to auto zone and buy these things called "500" rear adjustable two way spring lox and their only like $15 and real easy to install just lift your car with a jack and put one on the left rear spring and one on the right rear spring and if you want it higher then put two on each side like I have on mine
  4. I got my volt meter delevired this past wednesday. Darvex does have fast delivery and it was free shipping, I'm happy now I'm glad I asked u guys where to get it
  5. MANY more things affect output wattage than voltage. Oh ok
  6. Wouldn't he have to stay at 14.4 volts or higher all the time and not drop volts at all to stay as close to that wattage?
  7. Nevermind, sorry
  8. If u barely bought it u should try to return the optima
  9. well the hd600/4 is expensive but its supposed to use less power. But I don't know about adding your battery before u upgrade your alt maybe someone else can answer that but if I'm not wrong its better to have your alt first cause if your gonna put another battery then your alt is gonna have to charge two batteries instead of one plus run your system.
  10. Well the ones with a / is the older slash series and the newer slash series and the one one with the . Is a j2
  11. Thanks for reply I might as well go with JL ..everything else in my truck is JL Audio a JL 1000/1 on 13w6v2 a JL500/1 on 2 JL10w3v3 and a JL 300/4 thats blown but going to send off to get fixed thats why I was asking about the Polk Audio Im sure Im going to be drowning the highs and mids out so want a clean higher power amp or should i just get 2 jl 300/4 Why don't you look into the jl hd600/4 instead. i have the jl hd600/4 and love it. I tried the 300/4 and its bigger and less watts and getts hotter but I think it cost less. The hd600/4 is double the watts and smaller.
  12. He said he had a jl audio j2 1000.1 and that one is one ohm stable. Its the 1000/1 and the 1000/1v2 that's 1000 watts rms at 1.5-4 ohms
  13. Thanks audiofanaticz and I like kicker... I had a question about the xp series for my car
  14. I don't want to thread jack but I can't pm u rob. What am I doing wrong I'm kinda new here
  15. Thanks everyone!! I thought I knew a lot but I'm learning so much from this site
  16. So if I do have a battery in the back and I had it grounded to the seat belts and then from the batt to the amp. Do I definatly have to run a wire dirrectly from the main batt to the trunk batt and then to amp? And do I also have to ground the back batt to the trunk of the car or will just from the front batt to back batt be ok?
  17. What's a good place to ground amps if I have them in the trunk? I currently have them in the seatbelt bolts and need to change em.
  18. I understood why u did it thanks TeamHT, and everyone else who answered.even though I didn't really get it, I guess I got a lot of learning to do still. But I disconnected my bass boost even though I liked it, imma see how it works out for me
  19. well I guess I have to change my grounds then cause I got them to the seatbelt bolts, I had heard those were good grounds. And why aren't u supposed to use bass boosts? Cause I use one
  20. Pretty sure he only has 1 1 d3100 will fit with some work would the d3400's be able to handle 4000 watts with 1 as a primary batt?. D3400=2500watts as primary and 4000watts as secondary
×
×
  • Create New...