Jump to content

loud04gmc

Members
  • Posts

    52
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by loud04gmc

  1. lol i have a build on here you can check out and the whole truck has fat mat in it lol but thanks alot man
  2. 04 denali xl 4 18" btl's one 4000.1bd rf <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1AElYVtHfT0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  3. please read the for sale forum rules
  4. Joseph ianno staten island new York 10309 smd dd-1
  5. The beast comes today! I'm in class till later tonight it's killing me I just wanna be home waiting for it. Once I get pictures and a review will be on here
  6. my view fresh detail 24 inch giavanna's looking good and clean
  7. box is so heavy weights 4 and change
  8. no thank you steve
  9. ok im in! can you do S.I.'s LOUDEST on it and all the brands in my car like mechman,fi,pioneer,selenium,rockford, and smd?
  10. im in staten island
  11. thats why im getting the dd-1 no one uses tools to set amps here in ny and they arent loud and blow there shit up
  12. lol im waiting ill tune your gains for a demo
  13. lol sure! only if you come to ny
  14. just ordered my dd-1 today. i thought i was gonna have to wait at least a week before it shipped out but it shipped out today! can't wait. once i get it will definitely take pics and write a review
  15. putting her in today and also the big 3
  16. thanks I thought it wasen't to bad I just got a lot of sandin and gallon of bondo lol
  17. got my mechman in today cant wait to throw it in!
  18. windows down most of the time when its very cold cracked all around with heat on i love fresh air
  19. yah i no this is my first time glassing im just gonna smooth it out and wrap the doors
  20. let me no what you guys think so far
×
×
  • Create New...