Sonic Electronix

I have aKicker KX600.4 I have 4 speakers plugged into it (4ohm single 4-ways) when I plugin one side of the RCA's to the amp it makes a high pitched whine thats hella annoying the headunit rca outputs are fine ive checked them all and i have all new rcas so is the amp done for? and whats weird is when I unplug the whiny RCA's both sets of door speakers still work is that possible?!

Also doing big 3 on my 95 grand cherokee laredo and theres arelay box for fuses on my alternator power, how do I get around this? also my 0gauge terminal hooks are probably too big for the alt slot how do I go about getting the wire in there? I have both chassis ground adn egatives hooked up just no power yet. Also my starter has a seperate ground do I have to do that too? or can I just keep that 4ga stock?

Also last thing, I was bumping today and my subs seem so quiet but it flexes like crazy but u can tell my windshield doesnt move as much and the air flow is not as massive, what could cause this? cold weather?

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

bad ground somewhere causing the whine, make sure rca's arent near power wires and make sure all grounds are good

Both Pioneer headunits I've ran have ended up returned because the PICO fuse will blow and if I remember right you cant jsut change it yourself. As for the alt in my Grand cherokee I just busted the plastic around the stud. hope this helps! http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1020&bih=596&q=pico+fuse+pioneer&rlz=1R2GWYA_enUS350&aq=1&aqi=g9g-m1&aql=&oq=pico+fuse+

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

to fix the pioneer pico fuse problem, just take a piece of speaker wire, strip all the insulation off of it, and wrap it around all the rca preouts then screw the ends into screws that are in the chassis.

to fix the pioneer pico fuse problem, just take a piece of speaker wire, strip all the insulation off of it, and wrap it around all the rca preouts then screw the ends into screws that are in the chassis.

DONE !

grounds can cause dumb BS too

before i had a bad ground and when i would turn on my turn signal ... you could here its pulsing though my speakers

Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm

Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub)

Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed

Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s

Subwoofers: RockFord Fosgate 15"

Wire:8gauge

Future Upgrades:Amp, another 15" , Big #

Guys its not the HU it doesnt do this in any other slot on my other speakers its the amplifier im thinking because only that side does it no matter what I hooked it up to. Also why would both sets of speakers be working with one set of rca's unplugged? and also can anyone elaborate more on the big 3? If I cut myt power wire from my my alt I lose the wire going to my fuse box? :-/

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Dont do anything to the existing alt wire, just add one on top of it that connects the alt + to the batt +,

power will still get to the fuse box because there will still be a power draw from there.

After more examination it looks like its gonna be hard to put 2 wires on that one alternator (its just a stock delco) I can just break the fins off on the side of the bolt its hard to explain say looks like this (o is the bolt and the lines are the wall) |O| then the wire runs between them to the bolt, i wont be able to fit my 0 gauge in Ill try to get a picture of it...

Can anyone answer why all 4 of my door speakers work with only 1 side of my amp RCA'd? Then I plug 2nd RCA and it whines I also checked my ground.Could be a ground problem on the amplifier itself? (inside)

and if you check my signature I have a L slot 38hz 5cft box. It sounds loud again :-p musta just been me but I want this big III done and this whine fixed haha thats my 2 problems now.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga