Sonic Electronix

i think us bass heads should get our own month to represent the history of car audio. 8) this needs to be in the classrooms across the usa teaching about car audio. who thinks this is a good idea lol?

i think its about as stupid of an idea as black history month. dont hate me, im just being honest in how i feel.

Edited by Hugh G. Rection

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Yes I Do !!! :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

i think us bass heads should get our own month to represent the history of car audio. 8) this needs to be in the classrooms across the usa teaching about car audio. who thinks this is a good idea lol?

i think its about as stupid of an idea as black history month. dont hate me, im just being honest in how i feel.

This x100

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

This x100

:drink40:

Owner of BigAss Ports

haha no hard feelings. i personally think it would be better than black history month. no offense to all you brothers out there. maybe just one day to the bassheads couldnt be any worse than national gay day lol

haha no hard feelings. i personally think it would be better than black history month. no offense to all you brothers out there.

and i meant no offense either. i have a better idea though... how about we do away with ALL history months......

Owner of BigAss Ports

Lol that would be so dam cool

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

This x100

x3

If you made a month for car audio, you'd have to make a case for it over every other hobby...model trains, Radio Control stuff, bird watching.... like, come on now, just becasue WE think it's the coolest thing in the world doesn't mean everyone else does. And about the black history month...i think it's stupid ONLY because we don't have a month for jews/chinese/japanese.....every other group who has had some type of struggle in history...

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!