sooo whatcha thinks gonna be the outcome tonight? hey james, think your boys gonna hold the belt? im not too sure what to say yet but im thinking belfort willl lose but hope silva gets a lose already lol dudes like the tiger woods of MMA. bader and jones is gonna be a good one too :popcorn:

It just depends on which Silva shows up. If he goes in there hands down and clowning as usual, Belfort will get an early knockout. I think fight of the night goes to Griffin/Franklin with Forrest winning. Bones Jones will destroy Bader early I think.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

I'm just sick of Silva and the way he acts towards the other fighters. The UFC protects him waaaay to much by throwing him in with sub par opponents that are not strikers. If they wanted to see how good he really is they should throw him in with a smaller more athletic GSP. Then his belt would be taken :drink40:

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

I'm just sick of Silva and the way he acts towards the other fighters. The UFC protects him waaaay to much by throwing him in with sub par opponents that are not strikers. If they wanted to see how good he really is they should throw him in with a smaller more athletic GSP. Then his belt would be taken :drink40:

The guys been in there with plenty of"strikers",Griffin,Franklin,Leben,Irvin,Marquardt,to name a few.

The guys been in there with plenty of"strikers",Griffin,Franklin,Leben,Irvin,Marquardt,to name a few.

Have you seen the fighters Belfort's been up against? Big names his whole career, not just a couple here and there like Silva.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Actually the only one in that list I would call a good striker is Marquardt. Griffin and Franklin are good fighters but they are nowhere near the level that Silva is on. Dont get me wrong I really like Silva I'm just ready to see a new champion. The only way we will ever see Silva Vs. GSP is for one of them to lose. Dana White will never let his two top guys fight while they are champions. From a business stand point it would be a no win situation for him.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Did anyone pay attention? Dana said he would love to have the gsp vs silva fight, but gsp turned it down, he said himself he isnt ready, he needs to be heavier he doesnt want to go in there out powered. GSP said he wants to weigh 205 an cut to 185 when that happens then he will be ready. A business stand point seriously? Because Silva vs GSP would be the BIGGEST fight in UFC history not to mention BRING IN the most money hands down ever! Further more both men like the idea, an they both want to fight the best....so its fairly obvious the 2 top guys meet, thats how boxing is and this is no different in that aspect. Bader vs Jones its a toss up both are great wrestlers, bader has the edge, striking is just not possible to even speak on, because jones is always coming up with something new there is no telling what he will do this time nor the next unorthodox to the fullest. I agree though that should be a good fight.

Lastly something that stands out to me is this, you say the ufc puts sub par people against silva, who is there at 185 that ISNT sub par to silva? Does belfort have a chance sure anyone does, all it takes is 1 mistake. Cote put up a pretty decent fight vs silva, leites did well also, I would say cote and leites are better strikers then those previously listed. We know silva is dangerous from any aspect muay thai stands out, but he is no slouch on the ground either! Time will tell!