Second Skin Audio

why do people put so many speaker's or sub's

pittross

Because it just looks fucking awesome.

Numbers are just numbers. A 150 with one 12 at like 40-50 hz isn't the same as 20 10s doing 150 at 25hz. Until you sit in different cars with different setups it's hard to grasp from watching a video or a pic of a number.

1 12'' doing 150 at 20hz is the same as 20 10's doing 150 at 20hz though :drinks:

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

going to have to disagree there to. to many sources and you can't get the staging right to save your ass. look at Tommy k90 single 8" did 150

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Because it just looks fucking awesome.

Numbers are just numbers. A 150 with one 12 at like 40-50 hz isn't the same as 20 10s doing 150 at 25hz. Until you sit in different cars with different setups it's hard to grasp from watching a video or a pic of a number.

1 12'' doing 150 at 20hz is the same as 20 10's doing 150 at 20hz though :drinks:

Lol. True but find me a 12 doing that. Frequency is a big thing to me when listening to anything. I like stuff to play low

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

dude seriously if ur askin that you shouldnt be here lol. once u sit in a ground pounder with 20 speakers in it and like 10k-20k watts u will never wanna sit in something with 4 highs speakers and 2 subs again

damm my dude im just asking cuz just like meade have 4 subs and someone have 20 subs i perferb having the 4 no

dude seriously if ur askin that you shouldnt be here lol. once u sit in a ground pounder with 20 speakers in it and like 10k-20k watts u will never wanna sit in something with 4 highs speakers and 2 subs again

damm my dude im just asking cuz just like meade have 4 subs and someone have 20 subs i perferb having the 4 no

im not hatin on u dude just bein a smart ass. only reason i went retarded with so many cones is cus i already had them so i said fuck it and threw them all in my astro at once

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Archived