Second Skin Audio

why do people put so many speaker's or sub's

pittross

because they have small penises and they are compensating

Ask my girl that before you judge...

Just cuz you cant afford it dont DIS those who can.

maybe he wants PENER pics for proof?

I always knew you wanted to see my wang Derrick

LOL it wasnt me that said people with lots of subs = small dicks LOL..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Because it just looks fucking awesome.

Numbers are just numbers. A 150 with one 12 at like 40-50 hz isn't the same as 20 10s doing 150 at 25hz. Until you sit in different cars with different setups it's hard to grasp from watching a video or a pic of a number.

1 12'' doing 150 at 20hz is the same as 20 10's doing 150 at 20hz though :drinks:

i i really hope you are joking about the 1 12 sounding like 20 10s at 20 hz....

Op cone area generally = air movement most with alot of subs go for moving air

I think he means if they are at the same decibel level, Derrick.

Like 1 10 doing a 145 @ 52hz would sound the same as 20 10's doing a 145 @ 52hz also.

the air movement even at the same decible/frequency is completely different though bro...

20 10s will move a fuck ton more air than 1 12, even at the same db level and frequency

um no pressure build up is pressure build up, are you telling me ray is wrong as well? I see you pick my post to respond to but skip his that says same thing

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

again, its a penis size issue...and 150 is damn impressive for an 8, burp or otherwise

What does a penis have to do with car audio? smh

Is it really a penis issue? Or is it really a "whats in YOUR wallet" issue? :ehh:

money really has nothing to do with it, I have 2500 into my 4 12's thats getting up there with multiple subs. it's a taste issue not money

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

again, its a penis size issue...and 150 is damn impressive for an 8, burp or otherwise

What does a penis have to do with car audio? smh

Is it really a penis issue? Or is it really a "whats in YOUR wallet" issue? :ehh:

money really has nothing to do with it, I have 2500 into my 4 12's thats getting up there with multiple subs. it's a taste issue not money

True, but I would also say it could be a money issue, maybe someone can't or does not want to spend that much $$$ on a lot of subs.

IDK usually when you demo your setup... Its usually to just people you might know ( unless your popular in the car audio world )or someone that heard you that doesnt even know what DB stands for... People will be mor amazed by the quantity of subs and the more air it pushes rather than numbers on a screen... Just my 2 cents :pardon:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Because it just looks fucking awesome.

Numbers are just numbers. A 150 with one 12 at like 40-50 hz isn't the same as 20 10s doing 150 at 25hz. Until you sit in different cars with different setups it's hard to grasp from watching a video or a pic of a number.

1 12'' doing 150 at 20hz is the same as 20 10's doing 150 at 20hz though :drinks:

i i really hope you are joking about the 1 12 sounding like 20 10s at 20 hz....

Op cone area generally = air movement most with alot of subs go for moving air

I think he means if they are at the same decibel level, Derrick.

Like 1 10 doing a 145 @ 52hz would sound the same as 20 10's doing a 145 @ 52hz also.

the air movement even at the same decible/frequency is completely different though bro...

20 10s will move a fuck ton more air than 1 12, even at the same db level and frequency

um no pressure build up is pressure build up, are you telling me ray is wrong as well? I see you pick my post to respond to but skip his that says same thing

ok here let me rephrase what i said

what 12 have you ever seen doing 150 db at 20hz

maybe thats the easier question...

now how many 20 10s have you seen doing 150s at that frequency...

or similar setups...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Im gonna put 4 8's in my girls car... Does she have a penis issue? Didnt think so!

Wenn du - 40hz mids? Link please? I want a pair! :D

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Archived