Sonic Electronix

Would you pay this much for midrange speakers?

My Elate6 3-way set was about $2k retail, the LE was about 50% more. My Lowthers (just mids with whizzers and ribbon tweeters) were almost $19,000 for the set

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

wow im a cheap bastard im freaking about spending 300 for some midrange speakers and tweaters hahaha

You can get a nice mid-tweet combo for $300 with just raw speakers.

I sure hope your not talking about pa speakers

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Morel and Dynaudio are some of the FINEST car audio speakers ever made...i have never met a person (with any sort of discrimination) who didn't like the way they sound...even SPL guys

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

HOLY HELL!! they LOOK pretty, but the F3 of that driver is almost 100Hz...I brickwall my subs at 50Hz...if my mids can't play to 45hz effectively I'm missing a LOT of sound. and THAT, boys and girls, is why I spend money on my mids

Principal

wow im a cheap bastard im freaking about spending 300 for some midrange speakers and tweaters hahaha

You can get a nice mid-tweet combo for $300 with just raw speakers.

I sure hope your not talking about pa speakers

What made you think I would be? Grab my MW-267's for $200 and a pair of SB Acoustics large format ring radiators for $100...bam.

I can't fit the Morel's so I'm going with the Exodus Anarchy mids instead...running some Aura Whispers in the a-pillars as low as I can.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

because it's only a matter of time before some guy running pa crap steps in claiming his sounds just as good with his 10 dollar drivers

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived