this is when a cool head will always prevail...show the customer EXACTLY what you did and the parts you (or your employees) put your hands on. Then show him the part that's making noise, and what to do to fix it. A whining pump usually means low fluid, so sell him a bottle with a smile. If that doesn't fix it, don't charge him for it. $3 to get him to shut the fuck up and keep him as a customer...this will also help him keep in mind you know what the hell you're talking about so he will tend to not blame you in the future.

SuperJay already did that, even told him to get it checked out at a Dealer and let me know what he comes up with and I will see what I can do to help, I kept my cool with him and vented to you guys lol

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

well now his fucking powersteering pump is whining and hes saying its something we fucking did.

well u probably did..lol. Nah what's up man..hows it going?

Haha doing good Trippi, cant wait to go get my truck this weekend, you gonna be at the show? Hopefully talking the wifey into letting me go, lol

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

7 NSB 170 batterys

this is when a cool head will always prevail...show the customer EXACTLY what you did and the parts you (or your employees) put your hands on. Then show him the part that's making noise, and what to do to fix it. A whining pump usually means low fluid, so sell him a bottle with a smile. If that doesn't fix it, don't charge him for it. $3 to get him to shut the fuck up and keep him as a customer...this will also help him keep in mind you know what the hell you're talking about so he will tend to not blame you in the future.

SuperJay already did that, even told him to get it checked out at a Dealer and let me know what he comes up with and I will see what I can do to help, I kept my cool with him and vented to you guys lol

that's what we're here for

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Hell ya bro we are here to be vented to

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I tell you fucking what, I fucking hate if when a customer brings a car in here and gets work done and when he leaves something else pops up and they fuking blame us for doing it.

ahh we have to deal with that sht all the time too, I work at good ol' Discount Tire

few examples

old dude came in said we took his Bi-coded and that it was in the car when we worked on it. I pull the cars in and out, there was another guy who worked on it with me and he never go into the car. we did the work car was dropped off so i parked it never even think of looking around in cars to see what is or isnt on the floor or around the other seats. well turns i guess we must of taken it, he even called the police made a big deal out if we got interviewed and at the end of the day he found them at home <_<

ppl bitch because it takes too long for us to pull their vehicles in, if they maybe took a look around and saw that they arent the only ones getting work done and might take some time but it will still be done right

we install new tires customer comes back a wk or two later saying they TPMS light is acting up and its our fault. "well when was the last time you checked your air?"(weather been warm one day and cold the next) oh i dont check it since they are brand new tires

their studs are fucked up and when try to take the lugs off the studs breaks off and its out fault

their alignment is off so their new tires wear after a month and we should REPLACE them for free because they didnt last

customers get their work done dont pick up their cars after we called them and sht gets broken into and its our fault because they where too lazy to come and pick it up when we called them

when ppl get bitchy about prices and expect us to take alot off the price(%50) to make them happy

thats it among other sht, but when you deal with ppl everyday after so long its not a new thing the next time someone Bitches about something new:shrug:

Edited by BeatBox

Just had another lady bitch me out because I did a tune-up on a 4cyl car and put in an air filter for her and charged her $70, she said that it was high and she thought an oil change should be included in a tune-up too. What the fuck are these people thinking, fuck I wish she would call the dealer and price a fucking tune-up and air filter, I can fucking guarantee you it would have been $75 just in labor from a fucking dealer, some of these people have no fucking clue what goes into car maintenace. Thank god its Friday, hope I can get outta here without bitch smacking the next dumbass customer that comes in here.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

7 NSB 170 batterys

Thank god its Friday, hope I can get outta here without bitch smacking the next dumbass customer that comes in here.

if you do get some video for us :good:

thats customer for ya, if they are having shitty day most and likely they will try to ruin you day too

All i have to say is that i work for a 66 year old man who has owned the same shop for 45+ years. He his son, his sons childhood friend and i all work there and honestly love every minute of it. There are hard times and SOME annoying customers but we just make fun of them behind their backs.

You said you've been doing it for 9 years and that prolly seems like a long time, but in reality its not all that long. Your still developing and hopefully expanding as a business and there will ALWAYS be crappy customers. But you gotta realize that for every customer you hate there is a hundred you don't even remember because they were good customers.

Its kool that your here venting its much better than yelling at the customer and loosing every one of his friends/relatives as customers.

Eventually you'll be a lot like my boss i think. An old guy, very healthy, beautiful wife, awesome child, very well off financially, and over all just happy with their life.

Stick it out man its shit like this you'll look back at and forget anything about what happened.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.