tiller1 Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 no amp or sub pics?? quit teasin!!! "yes... it will play like that all day!"
zayres29 Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 more more more :clapping: :clapping: Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
onebadmonte Posted February 9, 2011 Author Report Posted February 9, 2011 How do you like those components monte?? I have been looking for a set, for my A404. I guess they'll sound pretty good. I haven't heard them yet, but from what I've read they should sound good. sweeeett, whats the tuning on the box? those look like some longgggg pots. PWK calls this "a rear-loading horn with an effective response bandwidth starting in the upper 20Hz." Warhorse vs A Pair of SMDeez build Olds Cutlass Cierra IB build 2 Fi IB3 18s
tiller1 Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 How do you like those components monte?? I have been looking for a set, for my A404. I guess they'll sound pretty good. I haven't heard them yet, but from what I've read they should sound good. sweeeett, whats the tuning on the box? those look like some longgggg pots. PWK calls this "a rear-loading horn with an effective response bandwidth starting in the upper 20Hz." !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we dont care about the design man!!! jst show uss some pics!!! lmao! "yes... it will play like that all day!"
CJ18 Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 Here ill help yall out with some gut shots.
tiller1 Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 Here ill help yall out with some gut shots. we have beautifull amps!!! i just got a tear in my eye.... im gunna go stare at mine for a few!! lol! "yes... it will play like that all day!"
CJ18 Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 Here ill help yall out with some gut shots. we have beautifull amps!!! i just got a tear in my eye.... im gunna go stare at mine for a few!! lol! I know I love mine. Everytime I look at it, it gets harder to convince myself to sell it, but I WANT MORE POWER!!!!
tiller1 Posted February 9, 2011 Report Posted February 9, 2011 Here ill help yall out with some gut shots. we have beautifull amps!!! i just got a tear in my eye.... im gunna go stare at mine for a few!! lol! I know I love mine. Everytime I look at it, it gets harder to convince myself to sell it, but I WANT MORE POWER!!!! i wouldnt seeing how they are discontinuing them!! "yes... it will play like that all day!"
onebadmonte Posted February 9, 2011 Author Report Posted February 9, 2011 Awe man I was going to post this one just to keep teasing Tiller1. Warhorse vs A Pair of SMDeez build Olds Cutlass Cierra IB build 2 Fi IB3 18s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.