n8ball2013 Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 Shame he's got a nice house too...... or should I say someone does. they've owned it for the last 20 yrs........ I really don't want to get on your bad side lol well unlike nate, i would already have multiple angle pictures of his house posted on here by now so everyone knows exactly what to look for...... im giving him a chance first. not throwing him in the fire just yet. But I dont think he's trying to scam. Its real dumb to scam someone when you gave someone your address. or an address that the police can knock on the door of. I think I tracked down the owners of the house too. You guys are making me laugh. But you need to hope he doesn't see this thread. A lot of what you are saying is VERY gray-area.... I'd be surprised if some of this isn't illegal. I guess maybe because u haven't named him....But alot of this seems worthy of a conspiracy charge... none of the info is obtained illegally. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Sniper Posted February 10, 2011 Report Posted February 10, 2011 I was joking about mine though. but if anything this kind of talk should teach the scammers to knock this shit off before someone knocks them off the map. 1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE Broke stock Head Unit Stock speakers suck -if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)- -oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-
osamio Posted February 11, 2011 Report Posted February 11, 2011 Shame he's got a nice house too...... or should I say someone does. they've owned it for the last 20 yrs........ I really don't want to get on your bad side lol well unlike nate, i would already have multiple angle pictures of his house posted on here by now so everyone knows exactly what to look for...... im giving him a chance first. not throwing him in the fire just yet. But I dont think he's trying to scam. Its real dumb to scam someone when you gave someone your address. or an address that the police can knock on the door of. I think I tracked down the owners of the house too. You guys are making me laugh. But you need to hope he doesn't see this thread. A lot of what you are saying is VERY gray-area.... I'd be surprised if some of this isn't illegal. I guess maybe because u haven't named him....But alot of this seems worthy of a conspiracy charge... none of the info is obtained illegally. I'm not talking about the information, i'm talking about threats... Thats all. 2009 Cobalt LT Pioneer Headunit 2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp) 2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp 4x Pioneer 6 1/2 Pioneer GM-6400F Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P 2x Champion series PRO 12" subs 0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery To come: New or repaired DTR!!
n8ball2013 Posted February 11, 2011 Report Posted February 11, 2011 we've got a few guests here. I wonder who that might be. How about an update buddy. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ryderonthestorm Posted February 11, 2011 Author Report Posted February 11, 2011 Nothing new as of yet. Like I said I am giving this guy till friday to resolve this. If it has not been resolved by then, then I will consider it stolen. And this fucker wont get away with it I can promise you all that. And no I will not incriminate myself over the internet. That would just be stupid. 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
ryderonthestorm Posted February 11, 2011 Author Report Posted February 11, 2011 Thank you everybody for your support by the way. Makes me feel good to know that I am a part of such a good base of people on this forum. 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
n8ball2013 Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 any updates? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Benji0687 Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 x2 on updates. Its good to see that the SMD community can come together like this to help a brotha out. I absolutely HATE scammers/thiefs. 1989 Chevy Caprice Classic350ci V8 High Performance JVC Arsenal HU JL XR series components Infinity Reference 6x9s Pioneer Premier 4-Channel Clarion 2-Channel Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel Fusion 2000.1D MTX Crossover RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!** *Build log coming soon!* Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.
n8ball2013 Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 scammers are the lowest of the low in my book THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Superjay Posted February 15, 2011 Report Posted February 15, 2011 pedophiles are the lowest in my book, but scammers, schemers and thieves are pretty far down there Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.