Where do I buy iraggi alter. From

Actually yes...I go by what I know for fact not what I have read on this forum. Not saying that your stories are not true, but i can't give and opinion based off what you say or what others say. Its up to the OP, I say at the least call him and talk to him.

I only gave my personal experience with Iraggi. I have a friend who Dom offered to give him a place to stay while he fabbed up a custom one off dual bracket. He also offered him free color matched alts and bracket. All this if he drive to Doms shop...seems like CS to me? :pardon:

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Actually yes...I go by what I know for fact not what I have read on this forum. Not saying that your stories are not true, but i can't give and opinion based off what you say or what others say. Its up to the OP, I say at the least call him and talk to him.

I only gave my personal experience with Iraggi. I have a friend who Dom offered to give him a place to stay while he fabbed up a custom one off dual bracket. He also offered him free color matched alts and bracket. All this if he drive to Doms shop...seems like CS to me? :pardon:

if its recently, seems like hes sucking ass because he ran his company into the shit hole....

if his company spot was still here, you could easily go through and have read tons of stuff about how horrible it was... but its gone...

but I understand that hes been good to you, and thats cool, lets just hope when your alts fuck up, he will STILL be there to fix them...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I bought DC b/c I talked to Rob and Dave and both were willing to talk to me even before I was interested in buying... Multiple times I've talked to Rob just bs'ing about stuff, even gave me his personal cell number and I never had a problem getting a hold of him... Had a small issue with my alt pulley, he PAID TO SHIP IT BACK and then upgraded it from 150/260amps to 190/290amps as a freebie... Even gave me a new machine pulley with DC Power on it... Rob and Dave do top notch work at DC... My alt took two weeks to arrive, but I had done in a custom color and still two weeks for a hand built, custom HO alt is quite a respectable wait time if you ask me. Please label me as a DC nuthugger, that's completely fine b/c I back their product. :clapping::popcorn:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

if its recently, seems like hes sucking ass because he ran his company into the shit hole....

if his company spot was still here, you could easily go through and have read tons of stuff about how horrible it was... but its gone...

but I understand that hes been good to you, and thats cool, lets just hope when your alts fuck up, he will STILL be there to fix them...

except that he does NOT run anything from Iraggi as he said before. I believe Jeff has an Ohio gen?

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Thats the thing....I dont own an Iraggi alt. And to the other guy who said he was good to me only because I was a prospective customer...that's BS. Dom didn't know me at all. Its not like his caller ID says...Past customer calling or new customer calling. How would he know to answer the phone? I just have never had an issue with him is all.

I didnt try to much with DC but when I did call them I didn't get an answer. Could only get them online.

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Thats the thing....I dont own an Iraggi alt. And to the other guy who said he was good to me only because I was a prospective customer...that's BS. Dom didn't know me at all. Its not like his caller ID says...Past customer calling or new customer calling. How would he know to answer the phone? I just have never had an issue with him is all.

I didnt try to much with DC but when I did call them I didn't get an answer. Could only get them online.

so you are speaking on a company, as if you own something from them when you dont?

I know tons of people who have personally got fucked over from dom... but if thats ok for you, then why dont you put your money in his pockets and then give it 4 months and see how well you like him?>

im just saying, I know from people im friends with how shitty he is, and all the shit that I read on the forum while he was here....

you dont own his product, and called him like twice and had good luck with it... yeah... basing an opinion on his company based on 2 phone calls is not really a good thing lol

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

That's the second time in this very thread that I stated I do not own an Iraggi alt....so no I am not talking like I own one of his alts (refer to post #41). Actually the only reason I didn't buy from him was becasue I got a killer deal on an Ohio Gen alt. And when its time for new alts again. I will stick with Ohio Gen because I like them.

d(-__-)b

Hahahahaha a bunch of grown men/boys cryin like bitches. Why is this thread still open?!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

That's the second time in this very thread that I stated I do not own an Iraggi alt....so no I am not talking like I own one of his alts (refer to post #41). Actually the only reason I didn't buy from him was becasue I got a killer deal on an Ohio Gen alt. And when its time for new alts again. I will stick with Ohio Gen because I like them.

but you are saying how awesome his pricing is and how good his CS is, not willing to put some $$ in his pocket and get one from him?

if you are atleast going to promote his product like hes great, you should also be willing to run it...

I try not to talk shit or bash companys with out proof... hes proved hes a shit bag to me... through my friends and others feedback here...

but he cant have that great of prices or CS if you are not willing to buy something from him, because I know you probably have read the same shit I have about him and your not wanting to deal with that bullshit.

Team DC Audio

Also...I talked to him far more than just twice...saying I only spoke to him twice is fucking retarded on your part. Just like you exaggerated that ... I am sure these TONS of people you know was an exaggeration as well.

I asked a lot of questions about his alts and different things when I was shopping for an alt. So I talked to him a good amount during that time. Wheres your experience with him since you choose to discount mine?

d(-__-)b

Archived