Man I grew up with 2 rottweilers and have been trying to get another one, me and my family just don't have time to raise one right now...I may have to go dig out photo albums and get some pictures scanned and up here. They were awesome, our male bear was the baby of the house till I was born and he would see my parents playing with me and my toys and go grab them when I was asleep and try to get them to play with him or hide them out of jealousy.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Rotts are awesome family dogs. Xena (rip) was wonderful, even with our newborn daughter at the time. She would have made a great mom. Our current dog is a Rotti - Blue tick coon hound mix and he is awesome as well. He just likes to smell everything, go figure. They are very loving dogs, but they will indeed protect you and your property. When someone would come to the door, Xena would run up and put herself inbetween us and whoever was visiting (unless it was family or friend).

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

lol i think you love them i know i cant wait to get mine, but does your homeowners insurance go up because of the dog it is ?

nope, sure didnt.

thats good to know then thats something my mom said might happen because they can be aggressive dogs and since they are fullsize dogs i guess lol idk what she was talking about

thats good to know then thats something my mom said might happen because they can be aggressive dogs and since they are fullsize dogs i guess lol idk what she was talking about

it probably depends on your insurance company. I know an insurance broker that has a long list of dogs that will raise the prices. Even Great Danes are on there because they get excited and their tails can break things.

Rotts are wonderful dogs, I am on my third. First one I had was a Rott/St. Bernard and was an absolute wonderful dog and then Bill and I got our wonderful Rottie Jack Daniels (RIP) from the pound when he was six months old and lost him this past October when he was almost 11 years old. In November we got little Maxximus, he is now 5 months old and such a spoiled rotten little Rottie.

newbox013.jpg

Jack Daniels RIP 1999-October 24, 2010

040.jpg

Maxximus around 11 weeks

004-1.jpg

Maxximus at 5 months old

Sacramento-20110204-00095.jpg

Maxx lounging on the couch...lol

I was attacked by my friends rotwheiler after knowing that damn dog for 2 years. Just chillin on the court playing ball went up for the layup, came down with scratches all down my back. Once I got up I hauled ass lol. Kinds ruined my idea of dogs.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

i think my next puppy will be a rottweiler :yahoo:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I was attacked by my friends rotwheiler after knowing that damn dog for 2 years. Just chillin on the court playing ball went up for the layup, came down with scratches all down my back. Once I got up I hauled ass lol. Kinds ruined my idea of dogs.

dude i have a scar on my face from a dog bite, yes the dog bit my face! Im not scared of digs and I had two try to attack me and i've bit not bad bites because I bawled up my fist when it bit me and im not scared of dogs. You cant make your mind up of dogs based on one experience that'd be like meeting an arab and assuming they're all terrorist because the one you met blew ppl up or that all white ppl are racist or that all mexicans are illegal.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

no offense to all the rott owners out there but i think if you get a rott DONT dock their tail, im not a big fan of docking dogs in general, i had a rott when i was younger and he had his tail and i thought he was ALOT better looking with a tail than without, what if humans at birth had there bodies altered to fit the way we want them to, god, or what ever your religious views are made us and animals the way we/they are so why change it.

no offense to all the rott owners out there but i think if you get a rott DONT dock their tail, im not a big fan of docking dogs in general, i had a rott when i was younger and he had his tail and i thought he was ALOT better looking with a tail than without, what if humans at birth had there bodies altered to fit the way we want them to, god, or what ever your religious views are made us and animals the way we/they are so why change it.

hmm someone isn't circumsized

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Archived