1 XS D3400

5 left!

The WXRC comes with everything I got with it. It gives you precise control over every function of the amp. You can set you high and lowpass filters to exact freqs. You can control the limiter from it. It has 4 different input voltage settings 1,2,5, and 10v. The damn thing does so much stuff that it is confusing. I am just starting to figure it out now, but I want to go to a 14v setup and DC amps.

the dc amps are sexy!!! well at least the 5 ks are!

and yea thats why a manual would help... im almost afraid of the amp! the guy at the locla shop hooked one up and something ewentwrong.... it surged at like 277v and he was in a coma for like 3 days!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

Ha damn that sucks. I love the amp especially for the price. I am still struggling with selling it with the price I can get another one from Audio Savings for. If it doesnt sell by the 18th I still may entertain the idea of keeping it and getting a second one. If that happens then I will end up getting D3100s when I come back in the fall.

Ha damn that sucks. I love the amp especially for the price. I am still struggling with selling it with the price I can get another one from Audio Savings for. If it doesnt sell by the 18th I still may entertain the idea of keeping it and getting a second one. If that happens then I will end up getting D3100s when I come back in the fall.

im temped to buy it but i dont NEED another one!!i cn barely fit 4 batteries in ,y blazer let alone a fuckin huge amp!!

this is a steal of a price man!! i kinda hope it doesnt sell! your pretty much giving it away!

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

I know I am but to sell it I have to beat Audio Saving price. My dilemma is I can buy another Warhorse and have 20k on tap or I can sell it and taking what I would get from it and the wxrc plus what I would spend on another I could have 8 DC 2ks which I would run on a 14v setup. They are rated for 2500w at 16v so I would be getting the same power as 2 warhorses.

would those batteries be god as second batt to run 1700rms super noob here with power :peepwall:

again sent to aus..prob bad idea even asking price :angry: but 2167 new south whales australia..

usually get optima yellow tops for 400 tho..intresting to see prices and would these batts smash the optamas

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

would those batteries be god as second batt to run 1700rms super noob here with power :peepwall:

again sent to aus..prob bad idea even asking price :angry: but 2167 new south whales australia..

usually get optima yellow tops for 400 tho..intresting to see prices and would these batts smash the optamas

Let me see what shipping would be. Oh and these make the yellow tops look like little girls.

yeah shipping is like $480.

Archived