1 XS D3400

Let me know with pm if any of the battery guys fall through mane!! Good deal with your sales!!!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

you get my pm and everything bro?

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

http://www.kicker.com/Product_Manuals/94/425

Manual for the warhorse and wxrc

if i had seen tha manual before i ordered that amp i dont tink i would have ordered it..im kinda in regret already and havent recieved it as yet

The only thing that is different about the warhorse vs other amps is the way your wire the subs to it. The technology is way before its time for the Warhorse. If you have a problem with it please state it somewhere other than my for sale thread.

i stated it here cas i was interested in purchasin ur amplifier rather than givin audio savings the extra 3 hundred but since u bein a dick then no thanks ill give audio saving the extra 300 thanks

I wasnt trying to be a dick. Your statement just came off very brash without any back story to it to be posted in a FS thread.

I will be more than happy to help you get the amp and sub situation figured out though.

Are you looking at running one or 2 warhorses? and how many subs are you running?

i recieved my first warhorse yesterday...i i plan on runnin two with 4 dual 2 18sbtl..before i tried to purchase urs i was askin for a lil experience info on the ampilifier bein that im usin 2 dual 2s per amp!

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

http://www.kicker.com/Product_Manuals/94/425

Manual for the warhorse and wxrc

if i had seen tha manual before i ordered that amp i dont tink i would have ordered it..im kinda in regret already and havent recieved it as yet

The only thing that is different about the warhorse vs other amps is the way your wire the subs to it. The technology is way before its time for the Warhorse. If you have a problem with it please state it somewhere other than my for sale thread.

i stated it here cas i was interested in purchasin ur amplifier rather than givin audio savings the extra 3 hundred but since u bein a dick then no thanks ill give audio saving the extra 300 thanks

I wasnt trying to be a dick. Your statement just came off very brash without any back story to it to be posted in a FS thread.

I will be more than happy to help you get the amp and sub situation figured out though.

Are you looking at running one or 2 warhorses? and how many subs are you running?

i recieved my first warhorse yesterday...i i plan on runnin two with 4 dual 2 18sbtl..before i tried to purchase urs i was askin for a lil experience info on the ampilifier bein that im usin 2 dual 2s per amp!

Sending you a PM now.

Hey if the Warhorse deal falls through let me know, I have cash NOW.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

• 4 weeks later...

Archived