Second Skin Audio

Help with box for blow through with sa12's

Scrapmanson

4th order didnt work with my btl's . 6th order suits them better'ish...

yeah i agree with RAY' . go big... i just got done with my build and i want to go bigger already.. lol...

id like 4.8 after better. with 80sq in

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Mine is cut just big enough for the speakers and port to sit in the hole. I used accordion style boot that i used to connect the holes together. it hits hard as f*** 2T1 12's 1ohm on a T10001.1. To me it's the easiest way and looks the best.

I've seen the bandpass boxes and bet they hit hard as fuck when done right...

But a box for two twelves could be up to 54" wideish in a little truck 15.5 high and deep enough to get your tuning right before the fenders or you notch it alittle if you have to. then you make a cover or something... rhino line the bitch and water proof it and use the rest of the bed :santa:

how wide is your bed and how deep is it from the bottom of the bed rail? l_23eac47b11bd4490acc331f21a143947.jpg

that's a rough pic of the inside of my cab. i used a piece of square tubing to re-enforce the brace that was cut across the top. it left me with enough space to corner a set of 8's on the sides of it

l.jpg

idk if that's what your looking for but it's my best solution to keep the Mrs. happy and give you heavy ass bass.

it's a trade off between small hole... no bed or big hole and still have 2/3 of your bed.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Its the sax 1200d...Why not at .5?

oh, ok. Not sure about that amp at .5 ohm. If it was me i would stick to 1 ohm though. just to make it easier on the electrical

Mine is cut just big enough for the speakers and port to sit in the hole. I used accordion style boot that i used to connect the holes together. it hits hard as f*** 2T1 12's 1ohm on a T10001.1. To me it's the easiest way and looks the best.

I've seen the bandpass boxes and bet they hit hard as fuck when done right...

But a box for two twelves could be up to 54" wideish in a little truck 15.5 high and deep enough to get your tuning right before the fenders or you notch it alittle if you have to. then you make a cover or something... rhino line the bitch and water proof it and use the rest of the bed :santa:

how wide is your bed and how deep is it from the bottom of the bed rail? l_23eac47b11bd4490acc331f21a143947.jpg

that's a rough pic of the inside of my cab. i used a piece of square tubing to re-enforce the brace that was cut across the top. it left me with enough space to corner a set of 8's on the sides of it

l.jpg

idk if that's what your looking for but it's my best solution to keep the Mrs. happy and give you heavy ass bass.

it's a trade off between small hole... no bed or big hole and still have 2/3 of your bed.

My truck is a full size so I have 63 1/2 across 19" height and 30" to wheel base...

Archived