Kryptonite's 4th order blow through?!?!

Workin on it lol, need some components that'll play nicely with my 120.4

Got a great deal i would on some Jbl components if interested

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I'll keep it in mind king thanks!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Thanks merz, I look at this as a learning experience for the next box and for my next wilder selection. Yeah I was gonna but than like you said it might get me unwanted attention haha.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

so why did they tear? 10" no good? or bad tuneing ect

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

I'm thinking that they aren't supposed to be able to slam the lows like they were and were just moving more than they were supposed to but I don't know for sure, I do know that it wasn't because the gain was to high because it was below 1/3

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

shit aye..i really was consider 2 of them at one stage..glad i didn't i guess i wanted it stupid low to shock people it just to 10's

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

That's why I had these 10s built was for shock and awe factor. They weren't stupid loud but the amount of flex was very good for 10s and the looks I got when people really saw what they were are great too haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

So I just purchased an xspower 12v charger to be hard wired into the truck, a circle jig to do my cutouts with, and 5 more fuse holders to finish off the wiring for the batteries and amps. Only things left are 3 more voltage gauges to watch the battery voltage on each battery. I'm sick of spending money lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived