Why are what closed?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

ok... i see that box..

fugly mo fo..

subs are beast

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Lol glad u approve of the box ray haha. They are heavy, way heavy for inverted mount like that lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Not 100% clear on that to be honest

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

lots of pics, box is finished as far as functional. still fugly to quote ray lol

quick pics of my fuse panel for switches

IMAG0689.jpg

IMAG0690.jpg

IMAG0691.jpg

IMAG0692.jpg

some more goodies

IMAG0693.jpg

IMAG0697.jpg

IMAG0696.jpg

IMAG0695.jpg

IMAG0694.jpg

the screws i was going to use in black and the new screws i did use to hold the subs in

IMAG0705.jpg

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Moving the batteries to bolt the trays into the truck floor

IMAG0699.jpg

Metric 16 bolts to hold them in should do the trick

IMAG0698.jpg

Driver side only got one bolt since the gas tank is directly under the other battery. The trays will get connected together so that shouldn't be an issue.

IMAG0701.jpg

IMAG0700.jpg

Had a frame ground already which i kept, but than added a second ground directly from the grounding bolt on my Mechman 270 to the battery bank in back. Should be a little better...

IMAG0702.jpg

Resting voltage after listening to the radio for 5 hours while i was working and only 2 of the 4 D3100s hooked up. Charger will be added soon for over night top off.

IMAG0703.jpg

Running voltage fluctuated up to 14.5 than back down, should stabilize better once all the batteries are hooked up and better grounds are in place. Time for much more cable.

IMAG0703.jpg

Now who wants actual box pics?!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Drilled some holes through the top two baffles for speaker terminals

IMAG0706.jpg

Counter sunk in so they don't stick out horribly, never gonna get those bishes out either lol unless i cut them out but eh

IMAG0707.jpg

Top on

IMAG0708.jpg

Time to vacuum the box out and give it a good wipe down

IMAG0709.jpg

Now i know why these subs were never made, even after predrilling, it's still a bitch to get the screws in with that magnet hangin overhead

IMAG0710.jpg

Box is def. top heavy, box 1 me 0

IMAG0712.jpg

Try number 2, box 2 me 0

IMAG0711.jpg

Finally able to lift it onto the tool cart to roll her out to the truck, i still lost since we had to take it back off and put it in the truck lol

IMAG0713.jpg

Last picture from that day since i had to get ready for the tractor pulls

IMAG0714.jpg

Took more pictures today at work...

IMAG0716.jpg

IMAG0717.jpg

IMAG0720.jpg

IMAG0719.jpg

IMAG0718.jpg

IMAG0716.jpg

I had a customer ask me at work today why i had a pair of nuclear reactors in my truck, i just smiled and mentioned the few batteries under them, he rolled his eyes and laughed haha. That is all for now...

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

lol if i could i would, i need to find someone locally to water jet out a set of rings for me, i want to make them so i have a 15" diameter hole instead of just a 12". For now this will work though lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Archived