Forbidden Fantasy

SonicFXDale

If you are planning to come down to the Forbidden Fantasy Car show in Lake Perris here are a few things you need to know.

1.) Hotels that are car show friendly are listed on www.forbiddenfantasyshow.com. I called the 3 he has listed and found out The Best Western (951) 924-4546) will charge $74.99 + tax a night and require a $100 deposit. Holiday Inn (951) 243-0075)is $85.00 + tax a night without a deposit. Tell them you are there for the Forbidden Fantasy Car Show.

2.) The show date is March 12-13 with the dB drag part on the 13. Instead of the $20 enterance fee it will be $5 for all dB Drag competitors. They want you there between 8am and 9am. He hasn't decided if they will let you in after 9am or not.

Looks like it will be a 2X show the first of the year. $40 for the first event and $30 for any additional events. You will be able to enter your car in up to 3 events at FF.

1.) SPL Event

2.) Bass Racing Event

3.) Bass Boxing Event

Any questions please call me at 775-250-0497 or email me at [email protected] hope to see you there

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

Jamie just edited me on a phone call about the gate fee. $5 for driver and 1 passenger for the competitors of the dB Drag. For the spectators its a gate fee and parking fee. Email or call me with any questions

Check us out at www.sonicFXAudio.com , Dale@sonicfxaudio.com is my email or by phone (775) 250-0497

Archived