Sonic Electronix

15" deep on a 15" woofer Takes up some space, but makes up for it in the smaller box size

They are, I just have a guy abusing the hell out of one until I can find maximum limits on it

I was going to rate them at 800rms, but its looking more like 1000rms

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

When you dont have $50k-100k to start up something big, you have to be secretive until your ready to go public

Is that how much the usage of the design cost? If it is then damn!

lol no just a percentage of each woofer

But to get a shop, some machinery, magnet charger, stock up on parts, all the other stuff.

Every company has to have a Flagship model, and work down from there. And a shop to be able to, build up and stock this stuff.

Maybe $100k is a little high, but the $35- 50k would be a damn good start

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Nah, nothing iso-baric about it, no passive radiator either. Just think of it like an SMD. Would be nice to see Foreverbumpin build it, but i'm sure it would take some changes to make a working one.

so..whats the idea behind that pice of artwork?

how is it ment to work?

Ive heard people say its like a SMD, but there isnt anything SMD about it. It is push pull configuration mainly

Speaking of think of SMD

Actually think:

Split coil design in a Under hung motor design

And wait till yall see the chrome version ;)

THAT is going in my ride, since I need to start demoing my own stuff

A LOT of people have no idea how the SuperGauss1 motor(SMD) actually works, and then wrongly compare it.

I'm not saying you are, but in general.

I know for a fact its different, because Fi doesn't own the patent I'am using.

The use some coil break system that hell, even I don't understand- because there is no blueprint on the motor. So I just ignore that motor design all together

The owner of the patent is a very smart, humble- GENIUS man

sundown.jpg

15" deep on a 15" woofer Takes up some space, but makes up for it in the smaller box size

They are, I just have a guy abusing the hell out of one until I can find maximum limits on it

What's the xmax and xmech? :)

When you dont have $50k-100k to start up something big, you have to be secretive until your ready to go public

But to get a shop, some machinery, magnet charger, stock up on parts, all the other stuff.

Every company has to have a Flagship model, and work down from there. And a shop to be able to, build up and stock this stuff.

Fair enough, so you're going to be mass producing your products then? Awesome.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Fi is actually trying to get a patient for SG. So yeah, it has to be different.

You said your using a spit coil design, well right there is TOTALLY different than SG1.

Its not a "split coil" It was just to get an idea

two coils out of phase, two motors opposing

Just mainly two gaps in a non typical dual gap configuration

There is two ways this can be made, and on the neo version, if its still the same, its a fully functioning adjustable woofer.

Mine I can set the gaps for very high xmax, but I need a cone for that still, and the formers need to be longer, at that point one single long former with two opposing coils would work fine.

If I adjust the coil for high excursion, the coils are barely even in the motor at all, and the coils jump from one coil/motor to the other on the opposing thrust

Meaning on that version, power handling will drop some, and motor force drops, but xmax is closer to 35mm one way- This way one coil is working at any given time, the other coil just conducts the heat burn off

When I have the coils centered, xmax stays around 20mm one way, motor force goes up and stays constant through out the stroke

The higher xmax mode also needs some better spiders than what I can get

sundown.jpg

What's the xmax and xmech? :)

Fair enough, so you're going to be mass producing your products then? Awesome.

Not Mass produce, but they will be available, and are right now

sundown.jpg

call me sometime. I have a rough design for a dual gap sub that wasn't produced en masse. You are the kind of operation to make it, and you can have it. I'd just like to see it made.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived