knowledge Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 i know the 160 is dash mounted. so is basically the same thing as the concert series other than having a volt meter and spl meter? REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Elrey7698 Posted February 16, 2011 Author Report Posted February 16, 2011 I bought my epicenter for 130 and I bought it cuz I play alot of Banda...didn't wanna mention it earlier cuz some of these hicks start calling me a wetback...but yeah I fixed it and my rap sounds Kool now...now I just need to invert my subs and it will all sound great
bassHZ Posted February 16, 2011 Report Posted February 16, 2011 I bought my epicenter for 130 and I bought it cuz I play alot of Banda...didn't wanna mention it earlier cuz some of these hicks start calling me a wetback...but yeah I fixed it and my rap sounds Kool now...now I just need to invert my subs and it will all sound great lol fuu we can tell by ur screename haha dont trip i bump banda and corridos as well
Elrey7698 Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 Fuck now my Banda sounds lame...
Maticus Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 I bought my epicenter for 130 and I bought it cuz I play alot of Banda...didn't wanna mention it earlier cuz some of these hicks start calling me a wetback...but yeah I fixed it and my rap sounds Kool now...now I just need to invert my subs and it will all sound great Why would you invert your woofers?
JeremyN Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 I bought my epicenter for 130 and I bought it cuz I play alot of Banda...didn't wanna mention it earlier cuz some of these hicks start calling me a wetback...but yeah I fixed it and my rap sounds Kool now...now I just need to invert my subs and it will all sound great Why would you invert your woofers? to add the DBz... 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
3Ltriste13 Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Im a bit of forum noob but i used to have an epecenter to and to listen to corridos nd shit its awsome but for rap and bass it drops the lows to low. So wat i did is i would conect the rca from the deck to the amp when listening to rap and then connect the rca,s to the epecenter when listening to banda or corridos but you have to do it every time you want to listen to some thing different. YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Elrey7698 Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 I figuered it out...u just have have to switch the volt output to 5 volts and the bass knob does the work
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.