you dont have to drop out to take the GED test... back in '89 i was exspelled from school my jr. year. when i enrolled into contiuation school they gave me the option to prepare and take my GED test. :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Guest MegaloManiac
I dropped out my sophmore year to get my GED. I was tired of school. Where i went, you go a week, then take a pre-test. If you pass that, then you take the GED test. If you fail it, then you take a coarse, then retake the pre-test, and repeat. I dropped out on a wednesday, and started going to the Adult School Monday to see where i placed. I studied all week, and took a pretest Thursday. Friday they told me I had the highest score they had seen in a long time, so i didnt have to take the coarse. Monday i took the real test, and 4 weeks later i had it in the mail.

I think i mispelled coarse btw. fail.

didnt finish high school? please tell me it wasnt because of the gf/wife.... :blink:

you dont have to drop out to take the GED test... back in '89 i was exspelled from school my jr. year. when i enrolled into contiuation school they gave me the option to prepare and take my GED test. :)

I was expelled as well.. :blush: .....

:unsure: ..my Freshman year.......(long story)

I got my GED when I was in Prison at the age of 21........I studied for it ,for like 2 weeks...took a pretest then a test ....i dont remember the details.....but it was pretty easy...

Tim

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

women shouldnt have that kinda power on you

:blush:

My bad Mir........................i read it wrong..........i thought it said was because of the G/F or wife...lol

sorry bro....... :)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........