k3n12ock Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Need suggestions for some real good sounding 6.5" coaxials around $150 or less a pair for my cousin. Would prefer some decent midbass but mainly want some a set that will play everything from rap to slow songs and sound great doing it. Components are not really wanted but can be suggested as well. They're gonna be going in an 07 Honda Civic Sedan. All stock, just replacing the speakers. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
OrionStang Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 If you're considering components, i've got a BNIB Infinity Reference 6030cs 6.5 set for sale. Can be yours for $90. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
k3n12ock Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 I'll ask but he really would prefer some coaxials. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
EclipseChris Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Components are better imo. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
k3n12ock Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 Components are better imo. COol, but that was no help and I guess no one else can.. meeh?? 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
R3nOSlaPP Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 t3 audio has some nice ones man but there like 153 shipped Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48 Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3” Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6 Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2 Silverado Build Log
fr34kout Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Image Dynamics CTX 6.5" components or coaxials. I always recommend these speakers, and I think this is going to be the first time I'll beat skittles to posting it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.