Sonic Electronix

no im saying change the RCAs on your radio from sub to like your fronts or rears, you might have a blown sub channel on your head unit

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

are your RCA's Directional??

Set the DMM to AC voltage put it on the speaker terminals of the amp, turn the gain up some and see if you get a reading...if not, either your outputs are cooked or you must move on and try to diagnose a problem elsewhere

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Set the DMM to AC Voltage, then check the outputs on your Headunit. If you don't have any voltage on your headunit, that is your problem.

If you have voltage on your headunit, connect the RCA's to your headunit but not your amp. Check AC Voltage on the unconnected end of the RCA's. If you don't have voltage, you have bad RCA's.

If you have voltage on your rca's, connect the RCA'a to your amp and check ac voltage on the outputs of the amp. If you don't have voltage, you have a broke amp.

If you have voltage on your amps outputs, check your speakers.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

did you adjust the gain?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Set the DMM to AC Voltage, then check the outputs on your Headunit. If you don't have any voltage on your headunit, that is your problem.

If you have voltage on your headunit, connect the RCA's to your headunit but not your amp. Check AC Voltage on the unconnected end of the RCA's. If you don't have voltage, you have bad RCA's.

If you have voltage on your rca's, connect the RCA'a to your amp and check ac voltage on the outputs of the amp. If you don't have voltage, you have a broke amp.

If you have voltage on your amps outputs, check your speakers.

Hey I put it on ac and check my RCA on my hu and read 0 I put both of them in the hole for the RCA and rub them on the RCA on hu and still 0 so Its the hu. Before I had a Bose hu and got the Loc called the mx-4 for my RCA and it still hook up but no power going to it tho.

is the sub output turned completely off?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

That's why i said put your rca on your front or rear out put from the radio... To try that

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones