My Civic Build 2 Fi 15" Bl's On 2 Sundown Saz 1500d's

lookin good bro!!!! you love them screws dont you!! lol, almost seems you may have placed too many too close.. i would think that it would weaken the wood?? I'm not expert but i'm just wondering if thats so..?

unless your glassing the inside and stuff i dont see any reason to worry, i put glue over my screws and usually allong the outside at the section the screws are at so it provides some sort of strength.

Looks great man! keep it coming!

06 SCION tC

I screwed and used glue on this box. I don't think it is going anywhere. I am going to use All thread to keep the flexing at a minimal..It is gonna sound fine. Probably be fairly loud..2 15"s tuned to 30hz with the optimal amount of airspace should sound good. I am going to work on it some tommorow night. Probably cut the holes out. Do a little sanding. The box is big.

Ok I did this on photoshop real quick just to see what you guys thought about the spacing and Placement of my Speakers and All thread. What do you guys think..Gonna try and get everything together this evening and hopefully cut tonight or tommorow. What you think?

Spacing might not be exact but close..You get the point..

Posted Image

Looks good! shouldve tried to put some "subs" in there instead of holes though! :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived