My Civic Build 2 Fi 15" Bl's On 2 Sundown Saz 1500d's

The speaker holes are traced and ready to be cut.. Will cut tommorow. Freakin dark at 5 oclock sucks...Hey FieroGrande..I noticed your supporting member banner is gone as well..Mine disappeared today as well..???????

Well kids took a nap just long enough to go out and jag some holes out...Not perfect but a little sanding and it will be all good. Next comes the all thread.

Holes

Posted Image

Fi 15" BL's in new home

Posted Image

Posted Image

What cha think..I have to drill through my port for all thread bracing. But I think it will be fine..Still have to sand the box smooth on the right side..It is off just a touch..No big deal though.

Got the all thread bracing in today..That port gave me fits trying to keep the hole lined up going through it. It is all done with that bracing..What would you guys do next? Should I Fiberglass and resin the inside or what???

Posted Image

I ask alot of questions don't I..:) But you can't learn if you don't know. Right...

No. This box will be incorporated into a wall behind my seats..I am going to build panels to wall it in..This will be the main box..Sitting right behind my 2 front seats..where my backseat used to be..2 door 96 Honda Civic Coupe.

Got the all thread bracing in today..That port gave me fits trying to keep the hole lined up going through it. It is all done with that bracing..What would you guys do next? Should I Fiberglass and resin the inside or what???

Posted Image

I ask alot of questions don't I..:) But you can't learn if you don't know. Right...

i'm sure a lil fiberglassing wouldn't hurt anything.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived