Jump to content

9-11 True Or False?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I didn't post the pentagon strike link so you'd believe it. The truth lies somewhere between all those videos and what the gov't is telling us. BS on both sides. Keep that in mind.

One thing I'll never understand is why many Americans regard displeasure by others in their president or system of gov't as saying America sucks. The two are not related. If you have a BS idiot at the top it's fair game to point out his failings. Saying the gov't sucks has nothing to do with what you think of America. If you can't openly complain about your gov't then you ARE living in a communist society.

I totally Agree.

BUT.

YOU can't complain, if you dont do YOUR part.

END Thread/

Posted

Well I will say it again. Fake or not fake you, Controlled Demolition, or terrorism, Big Ass Plane or Freakin Cruise missle. Fact of the matter is a hell of alot of innocent people lost there lives today 6 yrs ago. Some of you guys may have been 10 yrs old when it happened. I was sitting at a Fire Station watching the shit unfold in front of my face. I knew when they switched from Good morning America to the live coverage that alot of innocent people were gonna die today. I knew that alot of my fellow brothers in the fire service were not going to come home that night and be able to kiss there wives or there children. Because they were going to die doing what they did best, that was to help people like you an me in the face of danger, in the face of a disaster. Some of you guys can think what you want, this argument will go on till we all die and are pushing up daisy's. I do know this because I saw it with my own 2 eyes.. Those buildings fell and they fell with innocent people inside, some unsuspecting, others trying to save those unsuspecting innocent people. God only knows how this tragedy went down and God will be the only one who will judge the person or people that were responsible for this tragedy. Well I am leaving and leaving you with a poem Firefighter Paul Gill never told his son's. I wish this fellow was still around to tell this poem,,,Not Me. He didn't make it home to kiss his wife or his kids after this mess happend..Real or not real,,you be the judge.

Did I create this? I'm responsible. How can I help? What do you want? I will help. I'm here. Should I hold you? Do you want something to eat? Or, is it time for bed?

Slides in parks and rides to the country, swings and bats and balls that mean fun I will provide. You are me and I am you. We are one. We are the same. You are you and yourself. I will be here and you will be there. I love my kids.

Posted

WTF, are yall even going back and forth for, He said drop it or get the ban and 3 pages later people persist to try to "make thier point"

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

on a side note.

i think its disgusting that the US hasnt created some sort of remembrance monument yet about it.

Posted

WTF, are yall even going back and forth for, He said drop it or get the ban and 3 pages later people persist to try to "make thier point"

Well I think we'll keep this one open, because it really is interesting to see what people think out there. I'm making a poll, everyone be sure to vote. Unless this thread gets hostile, I'm not locking it.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

eh its not the hostilness its the discussion of politics, ive done it before myself and was told not to

Posted

There we go.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Posted

eh its not the hostilness its the discussion of politics, ive done it before myself and was told not to

I really dont care if you guys do or not, its just that it always ends the same way "a big retarded internet fight" almost every forum I goto, it ends the same way.

when I had my own sites w/forums I never allowed political debates, its just easier that way, if you guys want to inteligently debate, go for it, but if it becomes a big ass fight, the people involved wont be around anymore.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 708 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...