Stupidest Car Audio Related Injuries

I was wiring up my old system in my Accord and i had a pair of solid metal wire snips in my hand and wasnt paying attention and laid them across the battery terminals...I got lit up like a Xmas tree...The other one was i caught the top my hand on the battery tray and sliced the webbing between my ring and middle finger that was fun

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Soldering a 1/0 ring connector on one, the wire fell out of the vice....straight onto my arm, got a nice O shaped brand on the underside of my arm...actually kinda cool

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

I was over at a friends house one day and i had to fix my power wire on the amp end...well...i only has scissors to strip the wire and getting the rubber off couldnt be done with the scissors so i tried to use my thumb nail...anyways...i put alot of pressure on the rubber and i got it halfway off and my whole thumb nail gave with me. My thumb nail was ripped all the way back...sucked ass. another one my friend picked up his amp out of his car(big hunk of metal) and as he did that i was standing next to him to take it from him but he dropped it before i got a hold on it an it fell vertical on my foot and broke 2 of my toes

::::::STREETZ::::::

NEW BUILD COMING S☺☺N!!!

Xbox 360 Gamertag: STREETZxDBs

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs - 06' Ford Fusion - Kentucky

I don't know if I want to do this stuff any more... lol. Jk. It's addicting. But, Daaaaawwmn! some of these stories a nasty.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

I stabbed myself with a ziptie...pulling an old system out of a trunk, yanked a board and someone had left a 1/4" tie abotu a half inch long instead of flush to the lock...went into my hand ... I needed 4 stitches so I could keep working.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

about 12 years ago I was wiring up a system with a capacitor...I learned that day to never wear a watch with a metal band when installing...bridged the cap across the watch band...it got so hot it branded the inside of my wrist with the band shapes...it swelled and wouldn't open

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

about 12 years ago I was wiring up a system with a capacitor...I learned that day to never wear a watch with a metal band when installing...bridged the cap across the watch band...it got so hot it branded the inside of my wrist with the band shapes...it swelled and wouldn't open

LMAO!!!!!! Never done that I gotta say! But, did drop a wrench across battery terminals and burned the shit out of the palm of my hand! LOL! You learn quick if the lesson includes pain....

I've also shot brad nails through my hand when trying to align the gun and wood pieces by feel... always remember to hold those pieces 5 inches down from the top plate...brads can go clear through 3/4" MDF

Principal

Archived