Jump to content

Stupidest Car Audio Related Injuries


Recommended Posts

Posted

What's the stupidest injury you've suffered while building/working on your sound system?

My stupidest happened while building my box. Screwdriver sliped and stabbed me in the chine. :pardon:

EDIT: There are quite a bit of interesting stories here. I think now we should include stupidest injuries of all time. :woot:

It would be best to follow this format. It will make it easier to read and understand.

Car audio:

write your experience.

All time:

Write your experience.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Posted

Orbital sander with 80 grit to the middle/ring finger felt nice.

Drilling holes into metal and then going to wipe away the scraps/mess, only to come away with metal shrapnel in my fingers is also a fun one:

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

Posted

its happened to me twice, using pliers to try and grip something. slip, and end up pinching part of my thumb. result ? blood blisters wooooooo!!

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Posted

My hands have been cut up so many times. Like when I try to use razor blades to strip wire! :@ damn shit hurts!

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

Posted

lol i was tryn to bend a piece of metal in my trunk and i slipped and hit myself in the eye and since i was sitting on the edge of the trunk and when i hit my self in the eye i fell out of the trunk and hit my head on the floor! i just laid there for a while it didnt feel good at all

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

My hands have been cut up so many times. Like when I try to use razor blades to strip wire! :@ damn shit hurts!

i did this just the other day

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

I think letting hot solder drip onto your arms tickles a bit.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

My hands have been cut up so many times. Like when I try to use razor blades to strip wire! :@ damn shit hurts!

i did this just the other day

Haven't you guys ever hear of.... oh... 1/0 gauge... nvm. <_<

This is what I have to look forward to then.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 500 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...