gf is a pain in my ass rant

all you can do is give her a kiss on the forehead and tell her you love her. and act happy and understanding.

women are right and theres nothing we can do about it.

This won't go well on here.

But finally somebody actually has balls to post something good to women.

But this doesn't work.

Women don't want a sweet loving guy...

Even though they swear they do.

The meaner you are the NICER they are. And if your nice all the time, she walks all over you and fuck you over all the time.

my girlfriend of 3 years begs to differ.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

all you can do is give her a kiss on the forehead and tell her you love her. and act happy and understanding.

But this doesn't work.

The meaner you are the NICER they are. And if your nice all the time, she walks all over you and fuck you over all the time.

my girlfriend of 3 years begs to differ.

but of course shes kinda weird.

but i do agree with you with the being a dick part to a point.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

sounds like the typical women to me all you can do is tell her about her self.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

She's amazing in bed and when things are good, they are awesome so I guess I can deal with her bitching, not to mention she is funding my second tsns 10" lol so I guess this is my fee for it

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

But this doesn't work.

Last time i checked, most women prefer guys that aren't assholes to them. Maybe it's just me that thinks that. If you were mean to them, the relationship wouldn't last long.

She's amazing in bed and when things are good, they are awesome so I guess I can deal with her pitching, not to mention she is funding my second tsns 10" lol

your girlfriend is buying you a sub?

you lucky son of a bitch.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

But this doesn't work.

Last time i checked, most women prefer guys that aren't assholes to them. Maybe it's just me that thinks that. If you were mean to them, the relationship wouldn't last long.

You can be an asshole to them before you get in a relationship but when you are in one that's when you have to stop being a asshole all the time.

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

She's amazing in bed and when things are good, they are awesome so I guess I can deal with her pitching, not to mention she is funding my second tsns 10" lol

your girlfriend is buying you a sub?

you lucky son of a bitch.

Like he said you lucky son of a bitch. My ex never bought me all kinds of things but never anything car audio.

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

But this doesn't work.

You can be an asshole to them before you get in a relationship but when you are in one that's when you have to stop being a asshole all the time.

Yep, i was speaking in terms of being in the relationship already.

Archived