gf is a pain in my ass rant

So my gf is a med student and is dealing with shitty professors and scheduling. She has a mild case of mono which is making her bitchy as all hell but understandably so. Apparently something happened at her gym a couple days ago that she almost seriously hurt herself but she won't tell me what happened. The clutch broke off the ac compressor in her car today and is rattling around but hasn't completely fallen off. I tell her what needs to be fixed and around how much its gonna cost and she flipped out. We go back inside and she goes on Facebook, than flips again and locks herself in the bathroom for 20 minutes. Comes back out, apparently having cried and not talking to me, as I was the one who broke her car and gave her mono and whatever. Heaven fucking forbid I try to help her and worry about her getting hurt, like why the Fuck do I bother?!?!?! Now she's acting like normal and looks at me weird for being pissed. UGGGHHHHH!!!!! Not to mention, I have no beats yet and weather is getting shitty again, Wtf!

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

sounds almost like my ex man. it doesnt get better. You can try as hard as you want, just gonna make you feel worse in the end. Dont take my advice. my relationship was a waste, yours may not be. but the constant bitching and you trying to help only to get bitched at sounds all too familiar. good luck bro.

SMDSIG3.png

Girls are gonna be girls man. You're just gonna have to learn to let it go. They're never gonna change and it'll be easier on you once you accept that. And I mean this in the nicest and most constructive way possible.

And when girls do change, lmk.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

all you can do is give her a kiss on the forehead and tell her you love her. and act happy and understanding.

women are right and theres nothing we can do about it.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Thanks Logan, I lol'd and she gave me a look which made me lol again haha. I've known her since we were in 6th grade and we're both 23, been together for 3 years and its been a normal relationship so far, this is on par for our relationship its just she's usually a little more receptive to me listening to her problems. Women will never change though lol

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

all you can do is give her a kiss on the forehead and tell her you love her. and act happy and understanding.

women are right and theres nothing we can do about it.

This won't go well on here.

But finally somebody actually has balls to post something good to women.

But this doesn't work.

Women don't want a sweet loving guy...

Even though they swear they do.

The meaner you are the NICER they are. And if your nice all the time, she walks all over you and fuck you over all the time.

Archived