Fair price for balancing 24's?

i will post pic of the back of the wheel tomorrow so you get the idea, seems like there's about 20 weights on each wheel also..

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

yeah looks like the way i balanced mine is the way to balance yours

The best way to do it is to put a clip weight on the inner lip and then a tape weight behind the spokes area to balance the up/down side to side movement.But...

Since your wheel has a big lip it takes away from the rear of the wheel and the only good way of balancing is "static balance" witch is by tape weight in the middle of the back of the wheel and it SHOULD take care of the problem

damn thats a 5hr drive and $$$ wasted on gas lol

just go to any discount tire and they will hook it up

unless its spoked balance there should only be one spot where all the weights are at, if not its "counter balanced" just putting un needed weight=ride like sht

well let me know if you figure it out I have the same problem with my 22s on my silverado accept its only from like 43-47 mph crzy shaky and with my stocks on rides fine. had them rebalanced 3 times in 2 years and 2 front end alignments seems to help for a few weeks then right back to where I was before

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

make sure you dont have a bent wheel, check the front end parts for play/wear, and get a roadforce balance if needed.. A static balance is your only option since you more than likely have a large lip. Make sure the balance dots are aligned on the tires

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

it is gonna cost me $100 to get my 6s aligned.

you must know someone because thats extremely cheap to align a vehicle w/26in wheels

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

and an alignment will not fix a vibration issue.....

make sure you dont have a bent wheel, check the front end parts for play/wear, and get a roadforce balance if needed.. A static balance is your only option since you more than likely have a large lip. Make sure the balance dots are aligned on the tires

hahaha that would suck to have to road force those, doing 17s and up suck imagine the 24s :rofl:

Archived