I was walking around the mall tonight with my buddy, and decided I needed a new hat. I saw the hat I liked, the guy working asked me what size I needed. I told him 7 5/8 (yeah, I have a fat head). He gave me the 7 5/8 and I couldn't even put it on! He handed me 7 3/4, put it on and it was tight! So he handed me the biggest size they carry in the store, which was an 8!!! Fit perfectly...now im a little depressed cause he said the next size up, 8 1/4 was the biggest he knew of! Haha

So what size fitted hat you guys wear? Hopefully im not the only one with a fat head!

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

my girl: no one pitches to you in t-ball, do they???

I wear 7 1/2 and it fits a little lose.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

8 does not fit me either, if you find a place where you can get bigger ones let me know, I want some more hats..just cuts the circulation to my brain off and that's no bueno (just kidding)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

all 6 of my fitted hats are 7 3/4, dont feel too bad, haha

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

The bad part is I just got my hair cut last week...which is a 2 on a set of clippers, so if I let my hair grow out, the hat probably wont fit! o_O

comic on tv: I got a concussion from playing t-ball when i was younger, we dont really have time to go into that!

15 seconds pass

Logan - good luck finding hats over an 8, I was real shocked they had one!

15 seconds pass

7 3/4 and 7 1/2 when im harry so i buy both kind

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Look on lids.com best place to buy hats i think

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Archived