Sundown Audio

Audioque AQ750 released!

hdorre

All of those are made in florida, where is all there other stuff made? LMAO!!!!
EVERY product you touch, use is MADE in overseas companies... SOME are "assembled" here but MOST are not...Don't bash JL for providing JOBS for the state of FL for 20+ yrs.. At a time when WE need jobs, give respect at that, even if you don't like the product.98% car audio is NOT DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED, in the U.S. Heck, the U.S. only distributes the products... Yes, your favorites brands...
Bashing JL...LOL, please, take a look thur my evo X build log in my signature, might learn a thing or two. LOL
Wasn't aimed at you...just the JL mindset here...Nice ride & good choice of equimpment...Question.. do you like the XR comps? I never liked them, I even had the ZR650...good sounding but not aggressive enough for me..
The ZR series is serious over priced crap, can't even take 100 wrms with blowing the crossover. The XR's handle power better then the ZR's. Why is this thread keep going off on random ass rabbit trails?

cause he found out he is talking to people that know what they are actually talking about lol

Ya'll probably know more about most "internet" brands but I have extensive knowledge on real products, applications, enclosure designs, acoustics.

So my EE degree means I am idiot since I don't have real world testing? Oh yeah I got real world testing too and TL scores to prove it.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

EVERY product you touch, use is MADE in overseas companies... SOME are "assembled" here but MOST are not...Don't bash JL for providing JOBS for the state of FL for 20+ yrs.. At a time when WE need jobs, give respect at that, even if you don't like the product.98% car audio is NOT DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED, in the U.S. Heck, the U.S. only distributes the products... Yes, your favorites brands...
Bashing JL...LOL, please, take a look thur my evo X build log in my signature, might learn a thing or two. LOL
Wasn't aimed at you...just the JL mindset here...Nice ride & good choice of equimpment...Question.. do you like the XR comps? I never liked them, I even had the ZR650...good sounding but not aggressive enough for me..
The ZR series is serious over priced crap, can't even take 100 wrms with blowing the crossover. The XR's handle power better then the ZR's. Why is this thread keep going off on random ass rabbit trails?

cause he found out he is talking to people that know what they are actually talking about lol

Ya'll probably know more about most "internet" brands but I have extensive knowledge on real products, applications, enclosure designs, acoustics.

sucks that for the price of ZR or XR you can get a REAL quality set of components that will demolish them in every single way. No im not talking about the internet boner crap either.

Why is this guy still going on?

Because you keep clicking on the thread...

The last time I clicked on it was like an hour ago before my last post..nice try tho

Kranny knows :P

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

LMFAO. Try there product then you can form a true opinion. Till then you are doing nothing more then spitting shit out your mouth. Seeing as I have been in car audio both on the sq side and spl side for more then 20 years and have used the products your blabbing about and the current aq amps. You think you may be a bit off?

So my EE degree means I am idiot since I don't have real world testing? Oh yeah I got real world testing too and TL scores to prove it.

Never called anybody a idiot. You run JL...haha

So does THD+N affect SPL scores? How does the damping of amplifiers affect SPL scores?

Maybe that's a hidden gem people over look...it's all about "control" right?

It is all about clean signal when you get to spl and proper loading and correct tuning. Understanding imp rise and voltage drop. That is all that plays into SPL.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

sucks that for the price of ZR or XR you can get a REAL quality set of components that will demolish them in every single way. No im not talking about the internet boner crap either.

Build quality, great, to the right person they sound incredible... I can name several sets that I like better...

LMFAO. Try there product then you can form a true opinion. Till then you are doing nothing more then spitting shit out your mouth. Seeing as I have been in car audio both on the sq side and spl side for more then 20 years and have used the products your blabbing about and the current aq amps. You think you may be a bit off?

so what would you compare it to? The 1000w amps that I think of would be no comparison...price & performance.. What would be a "better/comparable" amp by a bigger name brand.. RF? Kicker?

Archived