MICHIGAN check in

yea scrap busters is in wayne im on the other side of vanborn by the trailer park if ur going up vanborn theres a street called cogswell im off that

1978 chevy malibu

x4 kicker cvr 12

5cf @ 30hz

kicker 6.5 doors

audiopipe 6x9 back dash

panasonic hu

visonik eq

spl 600.4 interior

ap 30001d subs

numbers coming soon

yea scrap busters is in wayne im on the other side of vanborn by the trailer park if ur going up vanborn theres a street called cogswell im off that

i know where ur at now i never go down that side of cogswell though. only the side with the body shop.

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

xs power d3100 (need 2 more)

stock alt (soon to be singer 350a)

2.75:1 4th order in progress!

i know where ur at now i never go down that side of cogswell though. only the side with the body shop.

i work at the little caesars at vanborn and gulley. you'll see my red taurus up there 5 days a week.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

yea my friend lives down there you over this way much?

not too much during the winter but if im going to the depot or lowes from my buddys house i go that way. i live behind the huron river drive sub (white cloud)and my buddy is over behind mickey dee's by the high school. so were not too far from u.

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

<-- Upper Peninsula

current set up is a broken window and wiring <_<

feel bad for u bro. just keep looking on craigslist in ur area people arent too smart now days.

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

<-- Upper Peninsula

feel bad for u bro. just keep looking on craigslist in ur area people arent too smart now days.

Honestly I wasn't as pissed as I thought I'd be, Insurance is covering some of it and it was time to upgrade anyways.

subs : RESTRICTED

amps : RESTRICTED

batts : RESTRICTED

hu : RESTRICTED

We could do a meet up. Chewie if you are really serious about a meet/bbq let me know and I will throw some money your way for this. Set a date where everyone will know and can make some plans. Da ninja haseth spoken

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

<-- Upper Peninsula

Honestly I wasn't as pissed as I thought I'd be, Insurance is covering some of it and it was time to upgrade anyways.

what was ur set up?

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

Archived