Team Flex Issues CRX build

I didn't say I didn't like it. it was in ingenious way to get wave to go where you wanted. It wouldn't take much to get the box to do it. Great way to test without having to make another box. Like I've said keep leaking tricks and I'll keep learning. The simplest things can make or break a build. The way you designed your crx is way different than normal conventional crx spl builds. In the 10 or 20 crx builds I've studied yours is the only one to face both the port and subs back. It works! And it makes me wonder if I can face the 15 up and get good results. I know it's been done but haven't found any stellar rave comments or scores. For me it's hard to go against a proven winner. But then again I guess that's why your shop is Audio Innovations. Keep learning and keep sharing. One thing I promise my install won't be a clone of yours.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Thanks man..

We try..

I'll be bringing it down.. Back in action

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I picked up some tube for an enclosure. 15" x 25" with an 8" port tuned to 44. We'll see how it turns out.

WP_000019.jpg?psid=1Issues with the Paint shop.

WP_000018.jpg?psid=1

WP_000020.jpg?psid=1

This doesn't look right does it. All of the sharpie was flaws in the paint and body work I demanded to get repaired! Furthermore if you notice the radiator is leaking..... These were taken after the shop had the car for 6 weeks. I called today and they fessed up about the radiator and ordered a new one. Delayed yet another day. I'm have to finish the build on friday for a comp on Saturday

Damn man. I would look at the car more in-depth after the show, just to make sure that the shop didn't mess anything else up.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

144 meca style? What did you get in your other car?

Edgar the 144.3 was in the Honda Fit meca style. The CRX is untested as of yet however I want to debut it at this show but I'm running into several issues.

1. Only 1 day to get the car ready... I should pick it up this evening.

a. Mount the amps

b. Hang the door pannels

c. Deaden the drivers side rear.

d. Build a box or swap a box???

2. I being optimistic just by dropping the same equipment the REX factor should yield at least 2 db.

No sandbagging here.

Archived