Premande Bus Bars..kinda

probably costs a lot more than it is worth just to have some holes drilled... that is why I have a drill press... does look nice I guess though...

Edit... So looking at it more... I am guessing the bus bar is isolated from the mounting points? that is pretty nice I guess. Other ways around that as well though

probably costs a lot more than it is worth just to have some holes drilled... that is why I have a drill press... does look nice I guess though...

Edit... So looking at it more... I am guessing the bus bar is isolated from the mounting points? that is pretty nice I guess. Other ways around that as well though

The material is called Glastic,its a blend of fiberglass and plastic.Its used in high voltage,amperage switch gear(for hospitals,prisons)that kind of shit...most of its rated for 100k of voltage and over 8k amperage!!!!mean shit there..

probably does..maybe i will shoot them an email and find out for us..

i likes me some audio stuff...

probably does..maybe i will shoot them an email and find out for us..

You can look at industrial supply stores as well as electrical wharehouses for that stuff..I worked in a switch gear company and we would use that stuff...from 1.5 to 6.25 in width,it was also silver plated copper and fairly expensive...but you can find it at metal recyclers also!!!

they look like nice bars but id rather make my own

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Archived